She stood up quickly, "I'll be right back."

Adrien tried calling after, asking where she was going but Y/N didn't respond.

She was back in a flash with an ice pack in one hand and a dish cloth in the other. She wrapped the ice pack in the cloth and smiled nervously, "it's clean I swear."

"Thank you." Adrien smiled as Y/N sat close to him and placed the ice pack on his side. He inhaled sharply and put his hand on top of hers.

"I think you should see a doctor."

Adrien shook his head, "I can't. You know I can't."

Y/N bit her lip, "then stay the night."

Adrien's eyes widened and he looked around her room, "what about your mom?"

"She's working a night shift."

Adrien thought for a moment. It wasn't like he didn't want to stay, it was just.. he didn't want to overstep. Y/N had already helped him tremendously and to be honest- Adrien didn't think he deserved her help.

"I appreciate that Y/N but I think I'll be fine on my own."

Y/N scoffed, "and how do you think you will get home at this hour. You're wearing your suit without a mask and Adrien- in case you forgot you are seriously injured. I want you to stay here so I can at-least take care of you."

Adrien softly sighed with a smile, he didn't deserve the girl in front of him. He didn't deserve her at all, yet he craved her like an addictive drug. Staying at her house was dangerous. Ever since that kiss Adrien wanted more.

He desired her, and to be honest- her taking care of him like this only made him want her more.

"Thank you." Adrien smiled, and Y/N nodded her head.

"Do you think you can manage a shower?"

"I think so."

Y/N helped him up and she brought her arm around his waist. He put one of his arms around her shoulder and she helped him to her washroom. "I'll grab you some clothes, and there are clean towels on that shelf." She pointed up towards a white shelf that had pink and white towels.

Adrien turned on the shower and before Y/N could walk away he pulled her against him and kissed her. "Thank you. For everything."

Y/N's face was beet red, "it's no problem-." She nervously spoke before walking out of the bathroom, shutting the door after her.

Adrien smiled and began to undress. His suit was a pain to take off but eventually he did. The water was warm when he entered the shower and he immediately felt relaxed once it hit his skin. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and glanced around the shower for soap.

He couldn't help but smile once he saw her coconut shampoo. He lathered some on his hair and rinsed when he was done.

Adrien tensed when he put soap on his body. His cuts were burning when the soap touched them. His side hurt the most and he was starting to realize how stupid his actions were today.

Coming out of the shower, Adrien wrapped a white towel around his waist and grabbed a pink one to dry off his hair. He looked at himself once in the mirror and opened the bathroom door.

༶•༶•༶

Y/N had just come back into her room when she saw Adrien coming out of the bathroom.

She almost dropped the clothes she was holding when she caught sight of him.

His abs were on display and had water dripping down from them. His towel was tight around him but Y/N couldn't help her eyes as they trailed lower.

"Your shampoo smells nice, I might have to buy that same one for myself."

Y/N's eyes snapped back up to Adrien's face and she grinned, "is that so?"

"Mhm."

Y/N walked towards Adrien and handed him a pair of her dads old shirt and sweatpants.

"You can take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

It was obvious that Y/N was flustered and she knew that he could tell. She wanted to say that they could just share the bed. You know, just in case he was in pain...

"I'm not going to let you sleep on the couch, you have been kind enough."

"Then we can just share the bed." Y/N didn't know where that came from. She didn't even realize the words left her mouth until she saw the look on Adrien's face. His lips parted slightly and he nervously nodded his head.

"Are you sure..?"

"I'm sure."

Adrien didn't look so convinced, "I don't bite Adrien."

His face was red now and he took the clothes.

As he left to change Y/N flipped open her side of the covers and slid in. She sat up on her pillow and toyed with her fingers.

"Was this a bad idea?"

"What if I'm not able to sleep?"

Her mind went around and around, spinning with uncontrollable thoughts which she knew weren't true. If they were, he wouldn't have stayed.

The bathroom door opened and Adrien came out, his eyes trained on Y/N.

He sat down beside her and grabbed her hand, holding it underneath the covers. "Are you tired?" He asked sweetly, and Y/N nodded her head.

"Are you sure?"

Y/N's facade faltered and she squeezed his hand, "I'm not- but its okay because I probably will be in a while and you can sleep-"

Adrien cut her off by pulling her onto him. Her head was on his chest and she could hear his heart pounding against his chest.

She put her hand up to his neck, "won't this hurt you? And don't lie!"

"I'm fine. I just want you to rest."

"Me? I'm not the one who was beaten to an almost pulp!" She pulled away for a moment and met Adrien's green eyes. "You need rest. Don't worry about me." She pulled back some of Adrien's blonde hair and leaned in close to him.

She met his lips halfway and they kissed. It wasn't rough, it was gentle and needy.

Y/N was the first to pull away and she nervously looked to the side, "We should at-least try and sleep."

"Fuck sleep." Adrien mumbled as he cupped her cheek and pulled her in for another kiss, which this time... wasn't so gentle.