Jiang Xingyi interrupted, “They want me to leave, right? Can’t you just say it?”

“You’re the one who wanted to leave.” Wu Ting snorted. “The company has been treating you well all these years, yet you’re still so ungrateful.”

“They’ve indeed treated me well. They even invited a few new artists to share the stage with me. They even threw me a few VIP guests. Did anyone ask for my opinion?”

“What’s wrong with you taking on new artists?”

“It’s nothing much but they want me to help write songs for these people. What do you think about that?”

Wu Ting paused for two seconds before saying, “The company has groomed you. You can’t be so selfish and monopolize the company’s resources all to yourself, right?”

Jiang Xingyi said coldly, “Is there anything else you want to say? If you don’t, I’m hanging up.”

Wu Ting: “Forget it, I don’t want to argue with you over the phone. Wait for me…”

“Beep beep beep…”

Jiang Xingyi immediately hung up the phone.

He was expressionless as he looked at the phone records. He gave Jiang Yu a call but her phone was still turned off.

At this moment, his phone rang again.

Jiang Chenglang was calling.

Chapter 354: It Was Impossible That She Had Finished All the Questions

However, the other party, Jiang Yu, was unaware of what was happening

She was sitting in the exam room, taking the five-subject entrance examination. She had just finished filling out the paper, yawned, and was about to go to sleep.

The second round of the exam was about to start. If she went out, she would have to find a different place to sleep. Too troublesome. She might as well just sleep in the classroom.

Just as Jiang Yu was about to fall asleep, she was woken up by someone.

The invigilator was a young woman wearing square-rimmed glasses. Her hair was tied up and sat on top of her head. This made her look a little old.

The female teacher knocked on her desk and the expression on her face wasn’t too good. “Either hand in your papers or get out. Don’t disturb the other students here.”

Jiang Yu had just been woken up and was a little sleepy. She blurted out, “But I didn’t snore.”

If she didn’t snore, how could she have affected the other students?

“You slept in the exam room and broke the exam room rules.”

Jiang Yu flipped to the exam notes on the back of the answer sheet and said, “The list of exam room rules doesn’t say that you can’t sleep in the exam room.”

“I said, if you can’t sleep here, then you can’t sleep here. Are you still trying to argue with me?”

The female teacher scoffed and said, “It’s only been half an hour and you’re already asleep. You didn’t even write down any answers. I wonder which school sent such a student here. Such poor quality. What do they think of the five-subjects examination? Are they just playing around?”

Jiang Yu did not reply.

The female teacher continued, “You even dared to talk back to the invigilator in the examination room. If you dare to talk back again, I’ll deduct your points!”