Chapter 66~

Since you all wanted fluff and smut, I thought that I would include it here in this book only, because I don't think that I can write any fluff novel.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~

"Take care of each other and don't forget to be dressed the whole time, or else you can catch a fever over there." May nagged and Yibo nodded over and over.

While Zhan came beside him, "Don't worry mom, we will be fine." 

May nagged him as well and Ziyuan also gave them some tips.

Feng and William just yawned as they stood to the side before William said, "let them go now."

"Alright go now bye."

"Enjoy and don't forget to send us pictures," Ziyuan added.

Yibo and Zhan nodded before they finally left, finally, they were going on their honeymoon the vacation.

Taking a break from everything and going to get relaxed.

After a long discussion, they chose Switzerland to go to since Yibo wanted to go somewhere there was snow.

~~~~

Zhan fell asleep on the flight while Yibo played games on his phone and thus finished the battery of his phone.

Once they landed Yibo stretched his limbs and then went to bring his luggage with Zhan.

"So where are we going?" Yibo asked.

"To Zermatt." Zhan replied, "it's a small village and we can do skiing over there."

They soon sat in the taxi and Yibo asked, "You know how to ski?"

Zhan smirked as he got a chance to show off, "Of course I know, I am an all-rounder of course."

Yibo rolled his eyes and Zhan spoke, "if you don't know how to ski then surely I can teach you."

Yibo gave him a smile, "I would be very thankful for that Mr. all-rounder."

Once they reached their hotel, they checked in the restaurant but over there the receptionist had asked about the confirmation receipt that was sent to their phone and Zhan asked Yibo to give the receipt since he sent it to Yibo.

But Yibo coughed lightly as he said, "My phone has no battery..."

Zhan sighed and then started looking through his phone, his phone was filled with documents and documents so it took him time as he nagged Yibo, "I told you to save battery, why don't you listen to me see now we have to wait for the out number again."

Yibo listened to everything and Zhan finally found the receipt and showed it to the receptionist and they finally got to go to their bedroom.

As soon as they reached their bedroom Yibo threw the luggage to the side and collapsed on the bed, while Zhan came near him and took his phone and put it on charging.

Yibo looked at him, "so where are we going today?"

Zhan smirked as he took off his shirt and hovered over Yibo, "oh sweetheart we are not going anywhere today... we are going to fuck all day and then enjoy a day out tomorrow."

"Oh... that sound fin bunny."

Zhan's smile dimmed, "Okay you are s done today." Zhan said as he smashed his lips against Yibo and the two were soon involved in a heated make-out session as Zhan took off Yibo's shirt and his hand moved on Yibo's bare chest.

Whole Yibo's hands moved on his bare back.

Zhan then unbuckled Yibo's pants and Yibo did the same with his pants as well, the pants were son discarded as Zhan removed Yibo's underwear and smirked when he saw his hardened length, "Oh my you are already hard huh?"