Jiang Yu turned around and Ding Jiaxu did the same, even though he didn’t understand what Jiang Yu was trying to do.

Then, he heard Jiang Yu say in a seemingly casual tone, “I didn’t see anything.”

Ding Jiaxu: “…”

Right, he understood now.

It meant that without it passing through her hands, she didn’t see anything and that she was leaving him a way out.

Ding Jiaxu: … Sugar Daddy is indeed Sugar Daddy. This move was brilliant…

Didn’t she want to see this boy suffer though?

As soon as this thought appeared in his head, he saw Jiang Yu lowering her head and clicking on the camera function on her phone. She then handed it to the manager beside her and nodded slightly, hinting at him with a look that was full of meaning.

Ding Jiaxu: … As expected of Sugar Daddy.

The manager held onto Jiang Yu’s phone and the corner of his mouth twitched. He understood what Jiang Yu meant.

He expressionlessly turned to an angle where Jing Zhengyang would not notice him. He quickly took a few photos and returned the phone to Jiang Yu.

At this moment, the manager’s thoughts were: … She really is the boss’s friend, isn’t she? Why was this insidious aura exactly the same as the boss?

At this moment, the salesgirls’ thoughts were: … As expected, she is a big client. She really is a person who can not be judged by their appearance. Seawater can not be measured. Fortunately, they did not offend her…

That didn’t matter though, that boy’s mouth was not clean. If it was them, they would not be able to tolerate it either.

Jiang Yu took the phone and quickly sent a photo to Jiang Zeyu:

“I avenged you.”

She then put her phone back into her pocket. After hearing Jing Zhengyang shout in humiliation, “I love green the most”, she waved her hand and asked the security guards to take him out.

Even with this incident, Jiang Yu hadn’t forgotten her business.

However, being disturbed by Jing Zhengyang reminded Jiang Yu of another matter.

After visiting the model houses with the salesgirl, she was quite satisfied with the environment and style of the residential area. After estimating the distance, Jiang Yu felt that the houses here were more or less enough to meet her needs, so she bought two.

Ding Jiaxu was a little surprised. Didn’t Sugar Daddy say she only wanted to buy one house?

Why was she buying another one?

Was she buying it for herself?

He did not manage to find out before leaving with Jiang Yu.

After Jiang Yu left, the manager wanted to let out a sigh of relief.

Before he could let out that sigh though, he received a phone call.

The manager answered nervously, “CEO Ke…”

“What?!”

“Thank you, CEO Ke!”

After the manager hung up the phone, his face was filled with joy. His entire face was smiling like a sunflower with wrinkles.

The salesgirls at the side asked, “What’s the good news, Mr. Manager?”

The two apartments that had been sold today were equivalent to six apartments that had been sold previously!