In order to play the role of a considerate and sensible sister, she had never made such unreasonable requests of Jiang Chenglang, asking him to spoil her, as to not make him later for work.

But, Jiang Yu...

On what basis? On what basis?!

She really didn’t know how to act and just wanted to be a spoiled brat!

Her big brother had actually listened to her!

Jiang Wan felt that Jiang Yu must have made the request herself. It was because she was returning to school today and Jiang Yu wanted to use Jiang Chenglang to upstage her and slap her in the face!

Didn’t this mean that Jiang Chenglang doted on Jiang Yu even more than he ever doted on her?

Chapter 342: Why Are You Suddenly Giving Me Money? Are You Trying to Buy Me?

Jiang Wan clenched her fists, trying her best not to expose her emotions in front of other people.

Feng Jinghan did not pay much attention to the change in Jiang Wan’s demeanor. Her attention was completely focused on Feng Junhao.

After Feng Junhao heard the discussions around him, he walked to the side of the corridor without any hesitation. He placed his hands on the railing and looked at the girl who was the center of attention downstairs with a smile on his face.

Feng Jinghan frowned slightly.

When other girls appeared previously, Feng Junhao had not changed at all but when Jiang Yu appeared..

Brother Junhao really treats Jiang Yu differently, doesn’t he?

Downstairs, Jiang Yu seemed to have sensed something. She raised her head and looked upstairs. There were two pairs of eyes looking at her.

One pair of eyes quickly looked away, while the other looked at her with interest. There was a look of recklessness in her eyes.

Jiang Yu looked away.

This was the first time Jiang Chenglang had sent Jiang Yu to school, so it was a bit new.

Although he had a subconscious feeling of loathing toward the school, ever since he had come to help Jiang Yu with the parent-teacher conference, this feeling of disgust seemed to have faded a lot.

Jiang Chenglang walked Jiang Yu all the way to her classroom door. Jiang Yu was thinking that Jiang Chenglang must be really free today. Was he treating this as a morning walk?

When they reached the door of the classroom, Jiang Chenglang felt a little regretful. He felt that the distance was too short.

He thought that he should push back all the morning meetings in the future and send his little sister to school every day?

He might have to start working overtime every night if he did that though.

Jiang Chenglang returned the bag he was carrying to Jiang Yu and comforted her, “Xiao Yu, you don’t have to study too hard. Just try your best.”

Jiang Yu said plainly, “If I try my best, I’m afraid nobody here would be able to survive.”

Jiang Chenglang: “…”

He suddenly recalled Jiang Yu’s full marks.

He had forgotten that she was a straight-A student…

When Jiang Zeyu walked behind Jiang Yu, he heard this sentence. He rubbed his nose. First, he was struck by his little sister’s words. Then, he thought with pride that this was his little sister!