Chapter 5: Day Out

Start from the beginning

——————————

I arrived just in time, almost.

11:34AM.

As I expected, finding the large horse statue was not too difficult. I saw Satomi waiting near by it.

"Satomi. Sorry if I kept you waiting." I approached her and apologised.

She jumped slightly at my sudden arrival before glancing over at me.

"You actually came?! Dude I thought you were going to bail on me

"You actually came?! Dude I thought you were going to bail on me..." she sighed with relief? Bail on her? Why would I do that when I was the one who suggested to go out?

I asked her in a confused manner, " Why would I?"

"I don't know. It's still hard to believe you're actually offering to buy this for me. So I kind of started having second thoughts today that you were just messing with me." She looked down, embarrassed slightly.

"Well, I'm here now, so let's go do this." I told her. Lifting my arms up in a manner to present that I indeed was standing here in the flesh.

"Heh, Right." She smiled at me. She was wearing a nice outfit. Definitely appealed to the eyes, specifically a certain area that I couldn't help to look at as she wore a necklace that intercepted the very area I had my eyes on.

Hold on, why am I admiring her breasts again-

I looked up to see a crossed and slightly flushed Satomi.

"Perv."

"Wait wha-"

She sighed, "Just follow me."

Did she see me staring? Probably.

Well this isn't off to the best start...

Satomi led me into the massive Mall that had dozens of people within it. There was countless shops as one would expect, especially clothing stores. The store we were heading to was apparently on the second floor so we took the escalator up and shortly arrived.

Looking from the outside, I could see it was definitely a fancy store for female shoppers.

I felt somewhat hesitant to come in because I did not see a single other guy inside, but I had no choice and was basically dragged in by Satomi.

Looking around, everything here was quite pricey. I even saw a dress worth well over ¥100,000.

"Ah! There it is!"

Satomi ran over it and stared at it with stars in her eyes.

"I do admit it is a lovely dress, though I don't understand fashion all that much myself ." I said to her my honest thoughts on the dress.