CHAPTER 1

Shivaay:- Sir, I don't need anything from you except a promise.

CM:- What promise?

Shivaay:- To not reveal about us ever meeting or of us being alive. No matter what news reporter's report I request you to not disclose our whereabouts to anyone?

CM was surprised as he couldn't understand why Shivaay would request something like that. He knows that saving kids especially CM granddaughter could open up an opportunity for the young guy but instead of asking reward, he wishes to stay hidden. Just what was his identity? From whom is he hiding? Despite many questions swirling in CM mind, he opted to stay silent after all this request wasn't such a big deal.

CM :- Okay ,as you wish but still I hope you would ask me for help anytime you need saying this he forwards his visiting card to Shivaay for future communication.

After CM left with his bodyguards, Anika finally asked the question, she was waiting to ask- " Shivaay what are you planning? Reporters think we died and if they reported our death then what would happen at home. Daadi, OmRu, Gauri they would be devastated! Why are we hiding?

Shivaay:- Anika, just trust me. I promised badi ma that I would leave OM, would not come back in OmRu lives, won't let my shadow fall on OM, that's what I am doing. With this news, yes they will be said but they will move on. OmRu they will find me at any cost if they know we are alive so for them to live their life they have to let me go. My death is also the veil through which we can throw Swetlana out of our lives and OM forever. She came for a purpose, she wants to break our family, with me gone she will think she won & then she would let her guard down. At that time we will get the opportunity to kick her out of our lives and expose her for good.

Shivaay sees Anika looking unconvinced , he cups her face in his hands and make her look into his eyes- " Anika believe me this is for the best."

Anika though not confident in Shivaay plan gives him a small smile and says :- As u say billu ji. This time let us do as you say.

Shivaay hugs her feeling relief to have her by his side.