She was disappointed and muttered to herself, “It’s been so long. Father and Mother have passed away. There’s no need to hide this matter anymore, right…”

“Otherwise, Big Brother will really not want me anymore…”

In the school, in the teacher’s office.

A few students were listening to Cheng Maoshi’s teachings.

“The preliminary examinations for the five-subject examination are about to begin. This round of preliminary examinations will eliminate about 60% of the competition. All of you, do well in the examinations and strive to enter the semi-finals!”

A High had the highest number of applicants compare to any other school. There were five applicants while other schools within the capital only had a maximum of three applicants.

After all, this was a national-level examination. It was a very prominent exam and the threshold was relatively high.

The other schools had to go through multiple rounds of selection before they would put forth their list of applicants. It was the same for A High, with the exception of Feng Junhao and Jiang Yu.

Chapter 330: The Difference Between a God of Learning and an Ordinary Person

Feng Junhao had occupied the first place rank every time before Jiang Yu had arrived, so his ability was obvious. As for Jiang Yu, her reason was even simpler.

Although she had only taken the first rank in the grade once, if she had to take another few rounds of exams before taking more exams, she would immediately turn around and leave.

So…

She was strongly recommended by Cheng Maoshi.

After leaving the office, Chen Miaoyi quickly caught up to Jiang Yu and said happily, “My Goddess, we can take part in training together in the future!”

Jiang Yu glanced at her and said slowly, “It seems like you don’t know.”

“Know what?”

Jiang Yu: “Teacher Cheng has given me special permission. I don’t need to take part in the school’s training classes.”

Chen Miaoyi: ???

Was this the difference between a God of Learning and an ordinary person?

Teacher Cheng had even considered this?

She looked at Jiang Yu with an indescribable expression, thinking that she would not be able to spend much with her goddess.

Chen Miaoyi’s results were not top five of the grade but she had been selected because she had strong logical thinking. One of the five subjects in the five-subject examination was information science and it was not a subject for the college entrance examination. However, Chen Miaoyi had joined the school’s science information team since her first year of high school and was one of the best on the team. That was why she was able to beat the others and get the spot.

Chen Miaoyi was a little sad. She asked expectantly, “If I have any questions during the training, can I ask you?”

Jiang Yu agreed, “Sure.”

Chen Miaoyi clapped her hands and cheered, “That’s great!”

As the two of them were talking, Feng Junhao happened to pass by. When he heard Jiang Yu’s reply, his expression immediately turned ugly.