“So good, so good!”

“I thought that Brother Xingyi’s song could only be sung solo and that others wouldn’t be able to match up to his voice. I hadn’t expected the song to be so good when sung together!”

Jiang Xingyi was popular in the industry. It wasn’t that no one tried to ride on the coattails of his popularity and sing together with him.

In the end, they had all been instantly crushed by him. After experiencing it a few times, no one dared to make such a request anymore.

They wanted to maintain their reputation.

Therefore, when Jiang Xingyi suggested inviting a guest to sing the theme song with him at the concert, their first thought was, who else is going to suffer?

The guest would claim that Brother Xingyi invited them, but this was more likely a ploy from their agency to boost their popularity, right?

Chapter 327: Was This Little Girl Teaching Jiang Xingyi How to Arrange Music?

No one took the guest seriously until they saw that it was really Jiang Xingyi who had personally invited her.

Moreover, she was not an artist in the industry.

They had never seen this little girl before. Although her looks were indeed good and it was more than enough for her to enter the entertainment industry, singing at a real live concert was not something to be taken lightly.

When they saw Jiang Xingyi circling around this little girl, they all had other thoughts until the little girl opened her mouth and sang the first line.

Everyone: She is indeed a guest!

She is worthy!

She is too worthy!

She is the most esteemed guest!

They could imagine how big a sensation it would cause when Jiang Xingyi and this little girl sang this song together at the concert later!

However, there were also some people who said worriedly, “Xingyi has so many female fans. Will they riot when they see Xingyi standing together with a girl?”

“Moreover, Xingyi’s fans have already riot once because of that Weibo post. This time, another girl has come along…”

Xiao Fan interrupted, “Sigh, don’t think too much. When has Brother Xingyi ever changed his decision? Moreover, this girl can sing so well. We’ll know the outcome at the concert!”

As they spoke, Jiang Yu and Jiang Xingyi walked out of the recording studio.

A group of people went up to praise them, “Xingyi, you sang so well!”

“Little girl, you sang so well!”

Everyone was blowing smoke up their asses. After Jiang Xingyi listened to it, he was also very satisfied. Just as he was about to ask for Jiang Yu’s opinion, he saw Jiang Yu frown.

“There’s still one thing missing.”

She pointed at one part of the score and said, “If you want to change this song to a male-female duet, this part needs to be changed.”

She hummed lightly. Jiang Xingyi was stunned for a moment before he understood!

He looked delighted. “Little Sister, you’re right!”