He was the only one under the lemon tree, holding a lemon fruit.

“Little Sister,” Jiang Zeyu said with a forlorn tone, “Where’s the present you said that you would give me?”

He tried not to look at Jiang Xingyi’s face, in case he would be smacked by Jiang Xingyi’s smug look.

“Wait until you’ve won the race.” Jiang Yu waggled her fingers at him. “I’ll give you the present then.”

Her ears twitched as she heard a noise coming from outside the door.

Someone approached and then left.

Outside the door, Jiang Jingnian was just about to enter.

His hand was already on the door handle. After hearing the voices coming from inside the ward, he knew who was inside.

He hesitated for a moment before turning around and left in large strides.

In the ward, other than Jiang Yu, no one else knew that someone had stopped by.

After Jiang Xingyi finished lamenting about his little sister’s “I just casually picked it up”, he remembered that he had come over today to talk to Jiang Yu about something.

Chapter 318: Will Others Think That You’re Nibbling on Young Grass

“Little Sister, you promised to go to my concert. You didn’t forget, right?”

“No,” Jiang Yu said affirmatively. “I’ll be there.”

Jiang Xingyi cleared his throat and asked expectantly, “Then, I wonder if I could have the honor of inviting you to sing a song with me?”

Jiang Yu asked, “At the concert?”

“Yes.”

Jiang Yu thought for a moment and asked suspiciously, “Are you sure you want me to join you?”

Jiang Xingyi nodded.

Jiang Yu asked again, “Then how are you going to introduce me?”

Jiang Xingyi had already thought of an excuse, “As a co-star.”

After all, this song had been written by him and his little sister together, so it wasn’t wrong to say that.

Jiang Yu understood and said, “So you still want to use me to block those unfavorable suitors, right?”

It was obvious that Jiang Xingyi didn’t want to have anything to do with the Jiang Corporation, so he doesn’t want to say that she was his little sister.

Jiang Yu didn’t have any objections to this. However, an idea popped up in her mind, and she couldn’t help but ask, “Will others think that you’re nibbling on young grass?”

Jiang Xingyi: “…”

Jiang Xingyi: “Little Sister, I’m only 21! I’m only four years older than you! How could that be considered nibbling on young grass?!”

Jiang Zeyu clicked his tongue.

Although he agreed with Jiang Xingyi’s words that there were other people who could be considered to be nibbling at young grass, he didn’t want to support Jiang Xingyi.