His voice softened as he begged, “Don’t reject me. You don’t have to respond to me. Just let me stay by your side.”

After saying that, he gently touched the tip of her nose and said in a drawl, “Yu’er…”

Jiang Yu’s heart suddenly skipped a beat.

She was stunned.

She slowly turned her head and replied.

“Whatever you want.”

Jiang Yu opened the car door. “I’m getting out now.”

After Jiang Yu left, Feng Linbai received a phone call.

On the other end of the phone, the man deliberately raised his voice and shouted, “Ex-boss~ Heartbreaker~”

His voice was mesmerizing.

Feng Linbai said, “Speak.”

“Indeed, our ex-boss is still as charming as ever~ Our employees blushed when they saw you.”

Feng Linbai said in understanding, “So this is what tickles your fancy.”

He hung up the phone.

Let He Xiulan be jealous.

Feng Linbai held his chin and smiled as he recalled the interaction with Jiang Yu.

Chapter 312: The Medical Genius That the Whole World Would Clamor For

At the hospital.

Everything was ready. Jiang Yu changed into her surgical gown.

Beside her, Jiang Jingnian was also ready and waiting for her arrangements.

In the operating theater, other than the other two doctors who were assisting her, there were also a few other doctors from the cardiology department.

They all wanted to see what level of surgery Jiang Yu was talking about that has a 100% success rate.

The operating theater should not contain too many people to prevent the chief surgeon from being distracted. However, the hospital had let in a few more experienced doctors because all the doctors were too curious about this procedure, so they decided to gather together to learn and observe.

The hospital had signed an agreement with Jiang Yu. Before entering the operating theater, An Yimin had already fallen asleep due to the anesthesia. He did not know that Jiang Yu was the chief surgeon.

In previous discussions, Jiang Yu had already laid out a concrete plan for An Yimin’s surgery.

After everyone’s evaluation, they concluded that the plan was feasible. However, to carry it out to a tee would require a high level of skill from the chief surgeon. It was very difficult for any doctor to reach this level.

Not only did they have to ensure that their cuts were precise, but they also had to ensure that the connection was smooth. For the surgeon performing the procedure, this was a test of their physical and mental strength, as well as their carefulness and patience.

Although every surgery tested them on these aspects, each surgery had a difficult level of difficulty. This plan was one of the most difficult ones.

During the discussion, they were already impressed by Jiang Yu’s idea. They had a whole new level of respect for this young lady. At her age, it was already amazing that she could come up with such a plan. If she could complete it… That would be even more amazing!