- SPECIAL CHAPTER: CHICAGO'S FEELINGS FOR VERONA -

Chicago never had a plan of falling in love, he's scared of what happened with his family. He didn't want his future children to experience what he had experienced, but turns out destiny has other plans for him.

There's this girl, the prettiest in his eyes. She's dangerously beautiful with a wonderful personality. He'd watch her walk and talk like a boss. He'd watch her smile at Tokyo and laugh with Nairobi. He'd watch her be like a younger sister to Denver and Berlin. He'd watch her make jokes with Helsinki and Oslo. He'd watch her be nice and lovely to his father. All of those were fun to watch except one. He'd watch her fall in love with Rio. Her name was Verona and she's the one who had caught Chicago's heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What cha doin?" Verona asked as she saw Chicago window where the stars are seen with a scowl written on his face.

"Nothing."

"What's the scowl for then?" Verona asked but got no answer from Chicago. "I'll just sing for you so listen carefully."

"No. Don't do that." Chicago stops putting his hands on Verona's mouth. "It'll rain."

"Hey, are you saying I have bad singing voice?!"

"Yes, so stop it."

"You haven't heard me sing yet." Verona says pouting.

"Okay then. Go on sing, but promise me you'll listen to me after." Verona nodded at him.  

"Just spread your wings to the end. 

Follow the sound of your heartbeat

Close your eyes spread out your dreams"

Verona sings, while Chicago looks at her. Eyes trailing at her lips as the lyrics of the song comes out of her mouth. 

"You're a hero you can fly.

You can fly whoa whoa whoa~

You're a hero you can fly

Whoa whoa whoa you can fly~"

She continues as she also face Chicago, smiling at him as she finishes the song.

"You really choose a song that has the word 'hero' when we both know that I'm a criminal?"

"Should I change the lyrics then?" Verona asked still smiling at Chicago.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Chicago asked Verona hung her head at the question.

"I already know that you're gonna tell me that. I just didn't knew it would be this soon."

"How'd you know?"

 "I'm not stupid Chicago. I can read between the lines." Verona says as she now looks at windows which displays the stars. 

"Then why'd you never say anything?"

"Why would I?"

"At least tell me you don't like me."

"I'm not gonna tell you that." Verona says looking at Chicago. "I won't hurt you just because the feelings not mutual. I'll just pretend this never happened." she continued. "In that way we can still be friends without the awkwardness."

Chicago despite what Verona had said still continued loving the girl from a far. Watching her fall deeper to the man she was destined to be with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------