A/N! (Ideas and Concepts) :v/🍑

Just a little reminder, That you, as the reader are free to view the pairings and ships in a platonic, queer platonic or romantic manner.

Whenever, I write the chapters, I make it a bit vague especially the lables.
The only time, where I specifically say the emotion a character is feeling, is romantic, is during the 'Cinderella' Chapter.

I'm currently writing a seperate book, but for a bit context, Red Son, wants to have a romantic relationship with MK, meanwhile, They prefer having a more platonic relationship, to which I'll use this detail later on.

Or, if I say the chapter, is based more on platonic feelings, with the upcoming chapter called 'Bird's Cage'. It stirs more on the platonic or queer platonic spectrum.

But aside from those two chapters, You can freely view the pairings or ships, in my OneShot Fanfic, in any manner, whether that maybe platonic, queerplatonic or romantic.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I just wanna thank all the readers, who added my book to their list, or have made it possible, for this book to reach 300+ reads! It means the world to me ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

The pairings, I've meaning to write, with vague themes. (Not in any particular order)

-Pigsy x Tang (Freenoodles)

I might, use sleeping pills, or any sedatives in this one, to make someone feel exhausted or fall asleep.

No kidnapping involved, just someone trying to admire someone's sleeping state.

-Huntsman x Sandy (Silktea(?))

Making one of them, be in denial, I don't mean trying to push away their feelings. I mean something else entirely.

I'll add something paranormal too.

-Nezha x Sun Wukong
(I view this, as more platonic :v)

Superiority Complex, I'm thinking making one of them get the upperhand in battle, and feelings get involved, or past memories.

Like they feel superior, for finally defeating the other person, only to find out, the 'defeated' person was just holding themselves on purpose to crush their hopes.

There's so many ideas, that I have but I'm having trouble, with writing them due to lack of free time :'v
I'm also trying to write Macaque & MK, and MK & Mei (I, personally headcanon, her as Aromantic)

But both pairings are platonic. Of course, they'll still portray more obsessive trait, but outside from that, It's more like an overly protective friend that gets jealous, or an overly protective mentor who isn't willing to let another monkey, train his student.