"So?"

"Why have sex with me then instead of Chicago?"

"Because you're the available?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding you?"

"The fu---"

"Don't you get it Rio? I'm not interested in having this conversation with you so, don't push it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tokyo cover me!" Tokyo nodded at Verona. Verona then snatched the bag where a smoke grenade is packed and threw it out on the security people.

"Everybody go inside now!" Tokyo shouted as she helped Denver to pull Rio inside.

"Rio!" Verona shouted as she immediately run to Rio stopping on top of him as she opened his jumpsuit zipper only to reveal a bulletproof vest with a bullet from the security people on it. A wave of relief washed thru Verona's face as Rio gasped for air.

"Holy fuck!" Nairobi shouted.

"You scared me dipshit!"

"You were worried about me, huh?" Rio said still gasping for air but Verona didn't give any reply.

"You good?" Chicago asked her holding out a hand so she could stand up.

"Hey! I was the one who got shot and you're asking her?"

"Should I get worried of you then?" Chicago retorted. Rio only rolled his eyes on him and got up to follow the rest back to the lobby.

"Now comrades, take your blindfolds off." Berlin says in a calm manner, once again making a clear path of nervousness towards the hostages.

"What are you doing take it off!" Denver repeated.

"It's nice to see you face to face. Don't be afraid. We're all trapped in the same building, so we have to work together, okay?" Verona was standing in front of the Director when he turned his head up to look up to Berlin. Fear crept into his nerves as he saw Verona in front of him, she smiled at him while eyes piercing right thru him.

"Wear this instead of that suit. It'll suit you a lot better." Verona says as she gives the director the same jumpsuit they wore.

"We didn't come here to hurt you. As long as you cooperate you will not be harmed and will be able to return home safely. I promise you." Berlin says smiling at the hostages. "Verona, Rio, you two are with me."

The two followed Belin to the Director's office where Rio had set up their surveillance monitors. "I'm not on the surveillance duty so you did you summon me?"

"I want you to collect all the earpieces."

"Can't you do that on your own?" She mumbled which made Berlin threw a glance at her, she then smiled. "Aye sir!"

"Rio will cut of the signal here. Make sure not to leave anything that could give a signal, okay?" Verona nodded and left the room removing her earpiece as she walks towards Tokyo.

"What does Berlin what from you?"

"Earpieces." Tokyo nodded giving her earpiece and offering a hand to Verona to which the former dismissed. Tokyo's already in charge of over seeing the workers on the lobby and Verona didn't want to bother her.