Chapter 48: Lulu Is Doomed!

Comenzar desde el principio

Wuwuwu, just what did I do wrong to you?

17 years had passed and the witch kept doing this to me. I know that the witch is not a bad person, but she's been a bad witch to me. She is supposed to take care of me not use me like a thing.

Did I do anything bad to the witch?

I just wanted to grow up.

I am not a bad kid, so why can't I grow up?

I suddenly remembered 'Peter Pan' from Gabriella's bedtime story for her brother. He also doesn't grow up and he enjoys being a kid, but what's so good if you stay as a child forever? 

If you stay as a child forever...

Every person that you love will grow old and die...

I sniffed when the witch took my vessel once again. I can't help but frown when she stared at me with a smile. The  stupid child who stole the medallion from the manor is now a grown-up woman.

"I'll take you with me today," The witch spoke to me. "My brother is getting married so I'll take you as my protection while I roam to the town. I don't know if you're really working but I'll take you anyway, okay?"

I don't know if it is because of the witch's bloodline or something.

But for some reason, Gabriella resembles my mama.

And of course, since I am the guardian of the Velasquez family, I protected the witch even if I don't want to.

That's why I revealed the face of the white dragon who keeps stalking them for years. 

"W-White-Haired Daddy?!"

Because of that incident, I managed to come back to my original body.

When I woke up, I saw a familiar cave.

My body is weak and I wasn't able to use the full extent of my mana. If my body is weak, it only means that I won't be able to take away Ayan's dragon wings from him. I can't reciprocate inside the mystical forest that's why I needed to cultivate outside.

But first, I need to escape from here. There is no way in and no way out of this place, that's why the only way to come out is to create a crack in the barrier. To do that I used the little mana left in my body to summon a storm.

I was able to escape and come back to the manor where my medallion is.

Now, I just need to gain my strength and make sure to make the witch pay before taking the dragon wings from Ayan.

••••••••••

But I failed to take make the witch pay... because she became my new mama.

But that wasn't my problem right now!

I caused a very big trouble and I'll be doomed if I don't fix it right away.

The crack that I made in the barrier gave Ayan a chance to escape. He used it as an opportunity to cultivate and make a bigger crack in the barrier, and it seems like the white dragon failed to stop the golden dragon from escaping.

As a man, I need to fix the trouble that I caused.

My eyes went to the white-haired Duke that was left unconscious on the ground. I suddenly felt nervous when I noticed a very big crack in the barrier of the mystical forest. It seems like the golden dragon finally escaped.

It seems like Ayan used an underhand technique to escape. He knows that he can't battle the white-haired uncle yet that's why he used a magical plant inside the mystical forest to knock him out. 

I made frowned as I scratch my head in frustration.

As I magical being, I know that I can things that many normal people can't do, but fixing this barrier is not my job. Only the descendants of the white dragons can fix it or else everyone will be doomed.

Just like the medallion, this barrier only reacts to Chavez descendants, that's why I can't do anything about it.

I sat beside the white-haired uncle before poking his cheeks. "Hey, white dragon. Are we doomed?" I asked him with teary eyes. "You should've called for me sooner. Wuwuwu, I could've helped you to defeat him."

The uncle slowly opened his eyes.

"I let my guard down," The white-haired uncle mumbled as he started to stand up. His expressionless face turned into a frown as he held his head. "Locate him. As long as he's still reciprocating, we can still defeat him."

I tried to find the trace of his mana but I couldn't find the exact location of Ayan.

"I can't sense his mana anymore," I replied. I tugged his clothes as I stared up at his face. "Are we doomed?"

"Not yet..."

"No, we're doomed...Hnggg," I replied. "The witch will hunt me if she knows it's because of me Wuwuwuwu. We're doomed-- No, I am doomed!"

My eyes went wide when the white-haired uncle suddenly lifted me in his arms. The white-haired uncle had a stern expression on his face but his big hands were patting my head like a child.

I am not a child...

"Not yet I said..." He told me before glancing at the big crack on the barrier. "Not yet..."

Not yet...?

Hnngggg, It means we're still doomed!