Chapter 48: Lulu Is Doomed!

Start from the beginning

I heard that a dragon's wing is so hard that any powerful mana attack can't injure it. If I just attack Ayan right now, it'll be a problem later, so I have to find a better and more effective to steal it.

So... how do I learn it?

I don't know, that's why I spend 50 years traveling around, searching for a way to cut the dragon's wings. Traveling around the world is quite fun, and because I like traveling, I failed to keep my eyes on the Velasquez family.

But it's okay! Big brother's lineage is strong! They won't die!

I rarely visited them to check my soul vessel called 'Lucius' Medallion'. It is the most important heirloom of the Velasquez family, but I don't really like this thing because if it's taken away from the Velaquez manor, my soul will be trapped inside of it.

It's just stupid.

Why would the golden dragon even curse when I decline to become his disciple? What's so good about the immortals? It is beautiful in the immortal realm?

I just want to grow up now.

One day, I suddenly heard the news. The Golden Dragon is now trapped in the mystical forest. Fortunately, I finally learned how to take his wings away from him, that's why I went to him to take his wings away from him!

That stupid uncle merchant called Leonardo is wrong when he said that I wanted to kill that dragon hatchling Ayan! I just wanted his wings to grow up!

But everything went wrong when the bad witch stole my Medallion.

In the first week, I feel that my body is starting to be weak. I delayed my plan to steal the dragon wings because I became weak. After another week, I hide in a cave and covered it with some barrier to protect myself from danger, especially from Ayan and monsters.

Another week had passed and I can feel that I am starting to feel sleepy inside the cave. I fell asleep, and when I woke up, a familiar face welcomed me.

I suddenly realized that an impertinent child stole the medallion from Velasquez Manor! and that child is a witch! 

Because of her, I failed to do the task that I needed to do.

Wuwuwu, I don't even want to talk about what happened after that.

"Hey lil' brother! Look at this medallion! It's tough as hell! I think I can use it as a hammer!" The witch shouted while showing me to her brother. "They said this medallion can protect us from danger. I think it is true if we use it as a weapon to bump in a bad guy's head!"

NOOOO! THAT'S NOT IT!

This stupid witch---

How dare she use me like this? The medallion is used to boost mana! Her mana is orange, It means she's talentless in mana, but if she uses the medallion properly, the witch can boost her mana.

The wicked witch is really an idiot! 

It will be better if she gives me to her brother who seemed to be more talented than her. I bet her brother won't use me improperly.

"Damn, this table is out of proportion," The witch suddenly said while touching the table. She glanced at me which made me feel nervous. "Aha! Perfect! I knew that I could use you in this way hehe."

NOOOOO! 

Don't touch me! I am not a stand under the table!

I said I am a mana booster! How can you do this to me? If I managed to get my body back, I will make to make this witch pay! This humiliation is too much.