Jiang Zeyu jumped up.

“Third Brother! Little Sister, you actually called him Brother?! When did you two become so close? Have you been secretly contacting each other behind my back?”

Jiang Yu asked curiously, “Is it weird that I’m in contact with him?”

“It’s not weird...”

It was just that... He couldn’t accept it.

In the past, his little sister had only acknowledged him as her brother. Now, Jiang Xingyi was a competitor for her attention... How annoying.

When he thought about how he was no longer the one and only person who Jiang Yu called “Brother”, Jiang Zeyu felt a little sour in his heart.

It was sharp and sour as if someone had stabbed him in the back.

Jiang Zeyu knew that it was impossible for him to monitor Jiang Yu 24 hours a day and interfere with where she went or who she interacted with.. Seeing as he was her other brother, it was normal for Jiang Xingyi to want to interact with his little sister.

Chapter 245: A One-on-One Date With His Little Sister

However, Jiang Zeyu still felt that it was unfair.

He felt that it was so unfair that he opened his phone, opened WeChat, and clicked on Jiang Xingyi’s moments. He said aggrievedly, “Little Sister, I know that you gave him a present.”

Jiang Xingyi’s moments shockingly revealed:

“I received a gift from Little Sister. Happy!”

He had attached a picture of the box.

It was simple and direct.

Jiang Xingyi and Jiang Zeyu didn’t have many friends in common, so he couldn’t see the comments on Jiang Xingyi’s WeChat moments. He only saw Jiang Xingyi reply to one of them, “Of course, no one can compare to Little Sister.”

Look at his boastful tone and his smug attitude.

It was like Jiang Xingyi was about to fly up into the sky!

Jiang Zeyu felt his heart ache.

He asked aggrievedly, “Little Sister, why does he get a present and I don’t?”

His little sister actually gave that other person a gift but didn’t give any to him. Jiang Zeyu was extremely jealous.

He also knew that asking his little sister for a gift so directly was extremely childish. It was like something a primary school kid would do. However, he couldn’t help but keep reminding Jiang Yu of his existence.

His little sister couldn’t possibly forget him, right?

“I do have a gift for you but there’s something I need you to do first.”

Jiang Yu raised her hand and pat his red hair as if she were comforting a child. She said in a serious tone, “This weekend, come somewhere with me.”

Jiang Zeyu was revived.

He wondered where his little sister would take him?

Could it be that they were going on a date?

Ah ah ah ah! One-on-one date with his little sister? Just thinking about it made him excited!

Wait, there would only be the two of them, right? Would his little sister call that Old Bull again?