Ke Yanbin appeared at this moment.

He played the role of driving people away very dutifully and directed the security to take Ni Wenbin and Ni Manman away.

Only now did Ni Manman finally realized that something was wrong and didn’t dare to speak anymore under the unfriendly gazes of the people around her.

But it was too late.

She followed behind Ni Wenbin with fear and trepidation, thinking, it’s over. I had been too impulsive earlier. I think I’ve brought big trouble to the Ni family!

Jiang Wan hadn’t moved from her spot. Her face was pale as she asked in a hoarse voice, “Big Brother, are you going to watch as they throw me out as well?”

Jiang Chenglang said with a cold expression on his face, “You should have thought of this before you cooperated with them. The members of the Jiang family should never try to up one another.”

He had made his stance very clear.

Guan Hongshun whispered, “Little brat, is this your big brother? He’s quite clear-headed but you, his sister, seem to be full of evil.”

Jiang Yu didn’t say anything.

Feng Linbai, on the other hand, sneered and said in a disdainful tone, “Clear-headed? Heh.”

Chapter 239: The Expression on His Face Was Sinister and Terrifying

Jiang Chenglang pretended not to hear her. A vein in his forehead twitched. This act was finally settled.

If it wasn’t settled, he wouldn’t be able to console himself.

Guan Hongshun keenly felt that there was probably some story behind this and it wasn’t easy to tell a story on such an occasion.

He could only suppress the curiosity in his heart. Anyway, he still had a lot of debts to settle with that brat. Now that he had been accepted by his precious student, he wouldn’t need to leave the capital so soon. There was no rush.

After receiving Jiang Chenglang’s reply, Jiang Wan’s last bit of hope was gone.

She thought that her big brother would at least take into account some old feelings and would not embarrass her on the spot. At the very least, he would put in a good word for her.

The best thing would be for him to persuade Jiang Yu. Then, because Jiang Yu was now Old Master Guan’s student, she would tell Old Master Guan that as long as he forgave her, she would not be chased out.

Big Brother proved then that he was really not on her side anymore.

What had gone wrong?

It seemed like there was no way back.

Jiang Wan smiled self-deprecatingly. She didn’t want to embarrass herself any further so she turned around and followed Ni Manman out of the hall.

After she turned around, she clenched her palms and resisted the urge to look back at Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu’s song was more than just a simple mockery of her piano skills. She had even returned the concept of “luring the enemy” and had killed her!

She had originally thought that she was the one who would come out victorious but was proven wrong. With Ni Manman leading the way for her, she would have a chance to showcase herself in front of Feng Junhao. So, why wouldn’t she agree?