Feng Linbai’s skin was even thicker though. He wanted to follow them but there was an annoying person blocking his way.

When Feng Wenshu saw Feng Linbai walking straight towards Jiang Yu the moment he appeared, his eyebrows jumped.

Did Feng Linbai know any manners?

This was a banquet specially organized for him. So many people were waiting for him to appear, but as soon as he appears, he goes straight to the little girl from the Jiang family, completely ignoring the other important guests.

Although he was also very happy to see such a spectacle, as long as he could win these guests over, everything would be fine. However, with so many people here, Feng Linbai’s actions were like a slap to the face for the entire Feng family. He felt a little embarrassed.

Feng Wenshu had completely forgotten that he had previously asked Feng Junhao to get close to Jiang Yu. He walked straight to Feng Linbai and grumbled, “Fifth Brother, why did you appear so late? It’s almost too late.”

If Ke Yanbin had heard this, he would have wanted to curse even more.

Why was his master late? It was all because of his vanity!

Chapter 218: This Son of Mine That I Have Finally Found

Before he could see him, if Feng Linabi had to attend any sort of occasion, it would be easy. Ke Yanbin would just have a custom-made suit brought over.

But today?

He had been forced to bring several sets of clothes over and his master had spent over an hour choosing in the room!

He even did his hair and had spent another half an hour on it.

Ke Yanbin couldn’t understand.

Master, it’s not like you’re going on a blind date. It’s not like it’s the first time you’re meeting Miss Jiang.

Hasn’t she seen what you look like already? Isn’t it a waste of effort for you to do this now?

Moreover, forgive his poor sense of fashion, but he really couldn’t see any difference in all the clothes that he had brought over. Master already had a good figure, so he looked good no matter how he wore. The only difference today was probably that he had her hair fixed.

Although…

He still couldn’t tell the difference in that either.

Feng Linbai said indifferently, “Is it really too late? Hasn’t dad not appeared yet?”

What he meant was, Feng Zhiyi hadn’t appeared yet, so what was there to be anxious about.

Feng Wenshu thought unhappily, how could Feng Linbai compare to Dad? Dad always appears at the end of the occasion, so he definitely had to wait for Feng Linbai to come out first before Feng Zhiyi could appear.

Feng Jinghan felt a little awkward standing there.

She felt that Feng Linbai’s words were earth-shattering. Even if everyone knew the secret, nobody would dare talk about it.

Even the idle Feng Le’an didn’t dare to be disrespectful to Feng Zhiyi.

This Feng Linbai didn’t seem to care about these superficial things at all?