Cared for None

The underworld syndicate is in chaos. The head that stood before all was assassinated.

I never seen boss looked so ominous. I knew that he will not stop until he finds the perpetrator behind the assassination. The head was a kind master to boss.

It's been 6 months, while the other organizations were in a death match in order to grab the position left by the deceased head; we were busy collating information regarding the assassination.

The boss was getting impatient and I told him, "Wouldn't it be better to get the heads position?"

The boss looked at me in disgust but I did not waver. We are getting nowhere; no one wants to talk even in the face of death. To me, this means there is an immense power behind the head's assassination. In order to draw the rat out, we need to lay down some bait.

The boss then decided to join the war for the head's position and I took it upon myself to make sure he gets it.              

I killed everyone who stands in the boss's way.

And a acquired a new name after of couple of bloodbaths, "Bloody Mary" they started calling me.

Boss said I was a force to be reckoned with; a dangerous storm that will bring calamity to all things it passes through. He was proud...

I face death head on. I do not care of the blood that needed to be spilt or of the life that needed to be sacrifice, even if it's my own. I will take the boss to the zenith of the organization.

I fear nothing and cared for none...

But one

I dread the day the enemy gets hold of my 'Achilles Heel'... when that day comes, I know I will cry blood.