Revelation

The boss's buildings are infested with vendors that are disruptive to its businesses.

I took some men and went our way to clear them away.

The men started beating the vendors who seemed adamant to leave, violently thrashing merchandises they come across.

I stood in a corner overlooking the men doing what it takes to remove the thrash outside boss's building. I turned my gaze and caught sight of an old gypsy looking straight at me, directly into my eyes. She did not blink even for a second; she gawked at me like she knew something I don't. She sat in the middle of her red rag with her tarots and crystal ball, unafraid of the mob men coming towards her.

I unconsciously found myself heading for the old gypsy as if my feet have moved on their own. I squatted myself in front of her. The ruckus my men were making temporarily vanished from my ears.

"I need a spell," I told her.  The old gypsy flinched as if she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Spell for what?" she asked in that low gruffly voice.

I told her what has happened and still happening to my insides for the past months. All of them are caused by one person named Taeyang, an existence truly formidable against my own.

The old gypsy opened her lips and then closed them again, no words came out. Her eyes rolled left and right as if fearful of something unseen to me.

Her hands shook when she turned her gaze back at me like she was possessed by some spirit.

She then mumbled "love at first sight."

I think I need to have my ears check.

*********

Old Lady's POV 

She was old and just wanted to earn some money. She was not aware that the location where her goods sell well belongs to a mobster. Had she known, she would have move a little further but it was too late.

She saw the mob men starting to beat up the male vendor close to her, thrashing whatever they get their hands on.

She knew she would not leave unscathed if they get to her.

She prepared to ran away and leave all her belongings behind but as she turned her face around, there she was - the infamous mob princess. She accidentally met the mob princess eyes.

The mob princess gawked at her and the old lady froze. She remember all the rumours about the mob princess unpredictable temperament, she refused to even blink. The mob princess kills people on a mere whim. The old lady thought that any sudden movement can trigger the mob princess to go berserk so she didn't make any move, hoping she can pretend to be some statue.

The old lady dreaded the moment she noticed the mob princess taking steps towards where she was pretending to be an inanimate object.

The mob princess sat in front of her and the old lady thought she is going to die. But the mob princess just looked at her, emotionless.

Then the mob princess spoke, "I need a spell." The old lady's shoulder jilted hearing the sound of the mob princess voice.

The old lady discreetly gulped as she tried to sum up the courage inside her to ask. She fears that if she says anything wrong, her head will be blown to smithereens in seconds. With her throat running dry she rambled, "Spell for what?"

The old lady's jaw drop opened after hearing the mob princess predicament. She thought it was a joke but the princess blankly stared at her with those dulled eyes that seem to be searching for an answer. The old lady's eyes suddenly wander and she saw the mob men just a few step away from them, all gaping in shocked.

The old lady felt even more danger, from the mob princess... from the mob men.

If she lies, she dies. If she tells the truth... she... dies? The old lady pondered as she weighs her option. But why does all of her option ends with her dying? She lamented.

"Love at first sight," the old lady fearfully said with a croaked in her voice.

The mob princess expression remained stiff without a hint of emotion but the old lady fainted as soon as murderous intent leaked out from every pores of the princess's body.

*********

Mobsters POV

The boss's buildings are infested with vendors that are disruptive to its businesses.

The mob princess called them out for pest control.

They started beating the vendors and thrashing merchandise as soon as they got to the place.  The pest needed to be taught a lesson, how dare them ignore boss's request when he asked nicely.

They were busy cleaning up the place when they saw the mob princess lurching towards a vendor, a fragile old lady.

The boss has ordered them to keep a check on the mob princess as her temper is quiet difficult to placate. The boss is not a fan of too much bloodshed and further, the cops will definitely get involved.

The mob men immediately rushed to where the old lady is, hoping they can get to her before the mob princess but she beat them to it.

They stopped a few feet away from the old lady and the princess, hoping they can deal with the aftermath in case the mob princess decided to shoot the old lady dead maybe the wrinkles in the old lady's face pissed the mob princess off, the men speculated.

The mob men did not intend to eavesdrop... but they did, very intently.

And their jaw literally dropped to the ground after they heard what seemed to be the mob princess confession. Her voice was toneless, flat and without a hint of emotion, nothing... nothing at all.

BUT

Taeyang... that name will forever be engraved in the men's mind... Who the f*ck is he?