crush x reader: enemies? pt. 1

I hate C/N. I know hate is not a "good word", but I really do hate this guy. This isn't much of an introduction, but I just need to clarify that I hate him. He's so absorbed by his ego, and I think he's a clinical narcissist. I have to sit by him every day at school in most of my classes, which makes it worse. It's not always picking on me, but just being rude. Especially to my friends. I can never have a normal day at school when he's there.

I pack my bags and get ready for another long day of school. I surely don't have anything to look forward to. I'm already ready for school to end. C/N doesn't make it any easier. I make some breakfast and head out to the car.

«At school.»
Great. School again. I make my way inside and find my locker. I take my books out and head to my first class. I didn't share too many classes with my friends, which was a bummer. I look for my best friend, who shared the first class of the day with me. She sat in front of me. When i sat into my chair, I immediately talked to B/F/N. We had a nice chat until C/N came up to us. He gave B/F/N a dirty look and sat next to me. "What's your deal?" I asked. I had no patience for his attitude today. "Nothing. Just that your friend here is pissing me off." C/N replied. What?! B/F/N didn't even say a word to him. "What are you even talking about? B/F/N didn't say anything to you at all." I scolded. C/N rolled his eyes and said "I just think I could do better." This was starting to tick me off now. First he insults my friend, and now he's being full of himself. "Shut up. Stop being so full of yourself, you selfish little-" I got interrupted by his hand over my mouth. "You're getting a bit loud. Tone it down a little, will you?" He said. I ripped his hand away and pushed it back over to him. I didn't realize he was standing up until now. He left, to what I presume was to go to the bathroom. I slowly look back at B/F/N, who had their hand over their mouth in disbelief. I was almost speechless myself, 'til I let out a loud "Ugh!" and slump back in my chair. "What was that all about?" B/F/N asks. "I don't even know." I grumbled. Suddenly, the bell rings and class starts. C/N got back just in time. I try to avoid eye contact with him.

After a long, annoying class, I went to my locker to put books away and get new ones. I saw C/N a few lockers down staring at me. When i looked back at him, he looked away. Weird. I walk to my next class, which was where C/N was going too. As I pass him, he purposely bumps into me and walks aside me. I roll my eyes and try not to give him a reaction. He bumps me again, but i'm over it at this point. I grab his wrist and grip it as hard as i can. "Would you cut it out?! God." I yell. He looked at me for a second, then to his wrist. "For a short girl you have quite the grip." He says. I wasn't sure if he was flirting, but I got pretty caught off guard. I try to clench his wrist tighter and stare at him. I just wasn't ed to try and intimidate him. "You're cute when you're mad." He said. I got super flustered that i let go. I stopped in my tracks and C/N just walked away. "God, this guy pisses me off." I mumble under my breath as I make my way to my next class.