crush x reader: friends

It's finally Friday! The week went by incredibly slow. Homework over the weekend doesn't help, though. At least you got to see your best friends. Your crush, C/N, was a close friend of yours. You recently became friends this year, and have grown closer as time went by. You sit by each other at lunch with your other friends, and you always pay extra attention to him. Your other best friend, B/S/F, always asked you if you liked anyone. They were always disappointed when you said no. But, this time, you said yes. They exclaimed, "Finally! Oh my god, who is it?" You roll your eyes and say, "Why would i tell you?" B/F/N tries to make an innocent face and says "Because i'm your best friend..." You laugh at her expression, and she gets annoyed. "Hey, i'm being serious! I'm not gonna tell anyone!" She says. You reply, "I will! Just like...not right now. We're in school! I'll text you after." She cheers to herself, happy that you finally said yes. You felt that she also liked someone, but she hasn't told you. How rude. "Do you like anyone?" You say. "Maybe..." B/S/F says. "Ooh! Let me guess...uh...R/G/N." You say. "What? No! Gross." You laugh at B/F/N's remark. You notice that she's blushing. You scoff. What a lucky guess! You tease her about it, until the class bell rings. Time for dreaded history class. You didn't necessarily hate history class, the teacher was just annoying. You sit right behind C/N, and he always looks back at you to talk. It always makes you light up inside. The little things like smiling and small conversations always make you happy. He turned around, like usual. But to your surprise, he just looked at you. Weird. He usually says something, either it being a stupid remark or a question. He noticed that he was staring, and caught himself. He turned bright red. He swung back around. This is weird. Did he forget what he was going to say? You brush it off, but keep thinking about it. What was that all about? The bell rings. Time to move to your next class. You get up and ask C/N why he was staring. Of course you didn't mind that he was looking at you, you just weren't sure why he was. He says "Oh, uh...yeah. I just forgot what i was going to say. Haha..." You had a confused look on your face, but you just accepted the response. Before walking out of the classroom, C/N says "Hey, would you want to maybe like...FaceTime after school or something?" Your face gets super hot. What? Where was this all coming from?! "Of course!" You say, hoping that you don't look like a giant tomato. "Sounds good." He says, smiling his famous smile. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach. This is really happening!!!