14 - Recovery

Your eyes had fluttered open as You'd look over towards Riddle who was sitting next to you on the bed. "You were out for a week Y/N...I was worried sick..." You'd look at Riddle. "I'm just glad you snapped me out of it Riddle..." Riddle nodded as he'd contiune embracing you. "You should stay inside the dorm for now Y/N...Til you fully recover." You nodded in agreement. "I understand Housewarden, I'll take it easy for you Ok?" Riddle nodded as he'd give her a soft smile as he'd exit the room. "Alright listen up!"

"I want you to clean up the guardian you got that? I won't let anybody rest til it's fully prepared!" All the Heartslabyul students nodded as they'd look at Riddle still fearful of him and Y/N but he seems softer this time to them. You'd be shifting around in Riddle's bed as You'd sit up. "Riddle...I've had another nightmare.." You'd be shivering in fear as You'd flip on the light in Riddle's room.

Riddle had sighed as he'd went into his room. "What is it Y/N..?" You'd look towards Riddle fear showing in your eyes. "I-I had a nightmare where we both overblotted...Together...and we were punishing everybody...I'm scarred Riddle..." Riddle had hugged you embracing you in his arms again as he'd smile towards you.