13 - Backstory of Y/N

Y/N's Parnets had walked into Y/N's house as they'd smile at little you. "We got you another 100 rules to work through and add onto your list of rules and remeber sweetheart, Sugar is dangerous it can kill you...!"

Little Y/N nodded as she'd look at her mother. "Yes Mother...I understand..." Little Y/N had took the book from her mother's hands as she'd go into her room as she'd begin studying all the rules as She'd hear a knock on her Window. "Huh...? Who is it...?" She'd open the window to see Little Riddle. "Riddle...? What are you doing here...I can't play with you..." Little Riddle looked towards Little Y/N. "B-But Y/N...You can't sit there all day studying rules..!"

Y/N sighed. "My Mom always said Sweets are Dangerous...But I've always wanted to try the Mango Tarts my closest bakery sold...But every time I kept getting new rule after rule.."

Riddle watched as His eyes widdenned. "So we were both victims of our Parnets Treatments...Huh..? I understand you now Y/N...For next Unbrithday party we can have mango tarts."

Little Y/N sighed. "M-Maybe I can go out for a Little Riddle..." Little Y/N smiled brightly towards Riddle as Little Riddle nodded and ran outside with her. "...What do you wanna do..?" Little Y/N was eyeing the Mango Tart in the window. "I wanted to try a Mango Tart for the longest time...But I wanna get a Mango Tart for the first time ever..."

Little Riddle smiled. "Then we can get one! I'll pay!" Little Y/N smiled. "Thank you Riddle...That makes me so happy." Little Riddle smiled. "Your welcome Y/N!!"

~Weeks Later-

Y/N's mom shouted at Little Y/N. "YOU CAN'T BE HAVING  THESE DANGEROUS SUGARY TARTS! THEY'RE DANGEROUS AND WILL ROT YOUR TEETH OUT! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND I'LL HAVE TO WATCH YOU BETTER!"

Y/N had sighed. "My Mother made my life for me enforced with rule after rule...I was tired of that and I was banned from seeing you ever again.." 

Riddle sighed. "They're calling for us Y/N...Let's return together ok..?"