2 - Shared Bedroom

Y/N smiled brightly as she'd walk into Heartslaybul house as her face was flushed in pink as you'd ask Riddle happily. "What room am I going to be in Riddle?" Riddle giggled softly at her question as he'd respond. "You'll share with me for the time being cutie, since all the other dorm rooms are full."

Y/N nodded as they soon arrived inside the main lougue of the house as you looked around in amazement in aw of all the beautiful decreatories as Riddle Tickled you slightly as you'd smile back. "Stop it~! Hehe." You'd had been laughing as Riddle was laughing along with you.

~Riddle had carried you into his bedroom in Heartslaybul house as he'd put you down on his bed~

Riddle Rosehearts had smiled brightly at you like he's never done before to anybody else in the dorm as he sat next to you. "Your special to me Y/N....I wouldn't dare enforce the rules of this dorm on you...after all your the only female who got into Heartslaybul House...And that makes you special..."

You'd look at him as you'd smile back as you replied happily as can be. "T-That's fine..Besides..Riddle...I-I...I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!" Your face had turned scarlet red like a tomato as Riddle chuckled happily. "I do too Y/N..."

Riddle had hugged you suddenly like you weren't expecting this as you'd hug him back as both of you smiled brightly. "We should get together...Like a couple...."

Riddle nodded happily as both of you contiuned hugging each other in Riddle's Room.