11 - Overblot Y/N's Chaos

You'd still be snapping loudly towards all the Heartslabyul Students as Riddle watched in fearfulness that his Beloved had Overblotted while he was gone. "YOUR ALL GOING TO BE PUNISHED! MY PARNETS WERE RIGHT! RULES MUST BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED!!!" Riddle had tackled you down as he hugged you with his arms. "Y/N please! Stop this...! I love you Y/N! You don't got to do this!" You'd smile at Riddle. "I do have to do this Riddle..." You'd glare towards the students still bashing them with the Rose Trees as You'd glare. "YOUR HEADS SHOULD MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!!!" The Heartslabyul students began running in fear to escape the dorm as Trey shouted to Riddle. "YOU NEED TO FIGHT HER RIDDLE! IF YOU KEEP DISTRICTING HER SHE'LL DESTORY THE WHOLE DORM!"

Riddle had stood up. "Your right Trey, Ace, Deuce, Cater, Trey help me end this!" They all nodded and went next to Riddle. "I'm sorry Y/N but this has to end! I love you to Y/N! You can't let your overblot stop that!" Riddle shouted to Y/N as he'd hold his magestone in his hand. "I'm sorry Y/N..." Riddle had sent a powerful blast towards Y/N as he embraced her in his arms. "Please...I'm here for you my Sweet Tea..." Your eyes had widdenned as you'd open your arms up as You'd hug Riddle back ending your Overblot (For now). 

"R-Riddle...?!" You'd open your eyes as you'd see Riddle Embracing you. "Why are you here with me...?" Riddle smiled at you. "Y/N...My Sweet Tea....You overblotted infront of everybody even tho the Duel was over. "....We need to work on controlling your anger.." You nodded in agreement. "Yeah I guess you are right about that my beloved Strawberry...We'll I guess it's time to explain my backstory.."

Riddle nodded as he'd smile. "Yes I would love to hear that Y/N..." You nodded as You'd begin explaining to him.