7 - Outbursts

(This chapter will be in Riddle's POV)

He'd be walking through the hallways as he'd walk up upon another one of Y/N's outbursts as he sighed watching the outburst happan. "It seems Y/N's outbursts are getting more frequent recently...I should talk to her as soon as she's done...I mean she's not wrong rulebreakers do need to be punished." He'd think to himself. "Must be because we're lovers, I'll talk to her later but not right now." He'd prepare to leave as his hand got grabbed by Y/N. "Y-Y/N?" He'd look at her with your E/C glimmering in the sunlight. "Riddle...I'm sorry for all the troblue.." She'd smile towards him brightly.

"It's ok seriously tho Y/N, I Understand the cause of these outbreaks of yours because of all these rulebreakers but you need to control them so you don't overuse your magic..Alright?" He'd smile brightly towards her as he'd lead her back into Heartslabyul holding her hand into his as he'd smile towards her. "Anyways my beloved, I made a new rule for you and I think you'd like it, On your BRITHDAY I'll have all the roses in the garden painted pink for you, I hope you like it beloved." Y/N had smiled brightly towards him. "Thank you Housewarden! I love that new rule you added and I'll gladly help the other students learn it."

He'd nod as he'd wave goodnight to her heading into his bedroom for the night to rest up and prepare for tomorrow.