"Okay while everyone is here Kaleb, Noah, Reef, Reid, Levi, and Jace will join you guys." Dad points at Me, Theo, and Austin.

"Emory, Ender, Thomas, Sawyer, Dylan, Mason, Marcel, and Mateo will be going with you guys." He points to Milo and Miles.

"Everyone starts tomorrow." Dad says then he and the rest of the parents walk out.

I feel like killing and racing so I go call Sage. "Hey, guys I'm going out in a bit." I tell them and Kai nods. I walk to my room and call Sage.

"Эй, мудрец, давно не виделись" I say.  

(Hey sage, it's been awhile.)

"Эй, Хейзел, как дела с новой семьей?" He asks.

(Hey Hazel, it has, how are things with the new family?)

"На самом деле это не так плохо, как я думал, но я думаю, что хочу подождать, пока мяч расскажет им о нас." I say.

(It's not as bad as I thought, but I want to wait until the ball to tell them about us.)

"Хорошо, что тебе нужно?" He asks.

(Okay, what do you need?)

"Мне хочется убить, у тебя есть что-то для меня?" I ask.

(I want to kill, do you have something for me?)

"Да, у меня есть этот парень, который изнасиловал много девушек и многое другое, я отправлю его файл" He says.

(Yea, I have this guy who raped girls and much more I'll send his file.)

"Хорошо, спасибо" I say.

(Okay, Thank you.)

"Без проблем, босс" He says then hangs ups.

(No problem boss.)

He sent the file and I opened it.

Henry Murphy

• Sex trafficking
Statutory Rape
• Murder
• Abuse (all kinds)
• Fraud

Has been accused of raping his daughter, the murder of his wife, and owning an illegal business but was never charged.

As I read it I got angrier and I knew I had to kill him. Sage also sent the location so I got dressed in all black and got on my signature 'Angel'  bike.

No one knew my identity except Gray and Sage. The only way to know would be the small tattoos Gray and I have.

I have a halo on top of wings for Angel on my left wrist.

Gray has horns on top of wings with a small tail for Devil on his right wrist.

                        Their tattoos

As I got on my bike I called Gray and asked if he wanted to come and he said he'd be right out.

After about 10 minutes he walks out and was dressed the same as me and got on his signature 'Devil' bike.

                   Hazel's Motorcycle

                    Gray's Motorcycle

                    Gray's Motorcycle

Once Gray got on his bike we sped off.

After about a 20 minute drive we arrive to some club.

It looked normal on the outside but once you got pass security you could see that it wasn't normal.

We get pass security with the help of Sage  and walk in.

What we see is something I suspected but didn't think he would be bold enough to do.

                              ~~~~~~

AN: WHAT'S UP BITCHES!!! I'm kidding
HEY CHICKEN NUGGETS!!! sorry I took so long.