Jiang Zeyu eyes widened.

They had only gone out for a short while, and Feng Linbai had already made his move?

Jiang Chenglang was very calm.

He calmly walked to his seat and sat down. He asked calmly, “What were you talking about just now?”

“I was talking about Yu’er.”

Feng Linbai did not shy away. “I said that Yu’er is absolutely amazing, and Uncle An has contributed to her success.”

“No, no, no. Xiao Bai, don’t praise me anymore.” An Yimin waved his hand repeatedly, “If you continue to praise me like this, my face will turn red from embarrassment. I don’t have much of an education and I couldn’t help Yu Yu much with her studies. It’s just that Yu Yu is that amazing, it has nothing to do with me.”

Jiang Zeyu was stunned at first.

Who was he calling Xiao Bai?

Then, he was stunned again.

Old Bull was sucking up to An Yimin. Jiang Zeyu had really underestimated him. What a load of bullsh*t!

Chapter 185: Something Seemed... Off

Jiang Chenglang smoothly inserted himself into the conversation. “Uncle An has indeed taught Xiao Yu well. In the future, if Uncle An when you have the time, feel free to contact me. I will send someone to bring you and Aunt over to the Jiang family home and spend some time with Xiao Yu.”

An Yimin was flattered. “Really… really?”

“Of course.”

An Yimin was pleasantly surprised, but on second thought, he was afraid that if he couldn’t understand the rules of a wealthy family, people would just laugh at him.

However, even though Jiang Yu’s eldest brother looked a little cold, his way of doing things seemed to be quite approachable?

“By the way,” Jiang Chenglang added, “Uncle An, you can address me as Xiao Lang.”

Jiang Zeyu jumped in. “Uncle An, you can call me Xiao Ywu!”

An Yimin: ???

Were all the members of the Jiang family so easy to get along with?

An Yimin thought for a moment and understood that the Jiang family was being polite to him because of Yu Yu. It seemed like Yu Yu was quite favored within the Jiang family.

He looked at Jiang Yu proudly and saw her hand over the menu.

“Let’s order first.”

Naturally, Jiang Yu let An Yimin order the dishes.

She knew that she should call him dad but this title has been removed from her vocabulary for more than a decade, in fact, since she had been born. She couldn’t bring herself to say it out loud.

An Yimin did not mind. He glanced around and saw that everyone was looking at him. They did not raise any objections to Jiang Yu’s actions.

It would be a waste of time to be polite now. However, when An Yimin looked at the menu, the numbers behind each dish blinded him. He almost threw away the menu in his hands.

An Yimin blurted out, “Oh my God, this is too expensive!”

Jiang Yu shook her head gently. “It’s not expensive. I have money.”