Jiang Chenglang fell silent.

Xiao Yu…

As expected, she was one to play her trump card quietly.

At this moment, he remembered a small detail.

At that time, when Jiang Wan was asking for a reward for doing well in the exam, Jiang Yu had not said anything. Later on, when the results were out, Jiang Wan didn’t mention it again.

He had not given it much thought. Now that he was thinking about it, it must be because Jiang Yu had gotten first place in the grade so Jiang Wan did not dare to say anything.

If it wasn’t because Jiang Yu had gotten full marks on all the subjects, what else could it be?

Even though Jiang Chenglang had done well in school and had been praised by the teachers constantly, he had never gotten full marks in all the subjects before.

Chapter 179: How Unsafe It Was for a Man and a Woman to Be Alone

Thinking of the endless reprimands he had received when he was young, Jiang Chegang’s face turned pale. Only then did An Yimin realize that he seemed to have neglected the members of the Jiang family. He hurriedly pushed Jiang Yu’s test paper towards Jiang Chenglang.

“Director Jiang, take a look. This is Yu Yu’s test paper. Yu Yu did really well.”

“Uncle An, you don’t have to be so polite. You can just call me Chenglang.”

Jiang Chenglang flipped through the papers while Jiang Zeyu said smugly, “Heh, my little sister did well in the exam, right? She’s better than Jiang Wan, right?”

At this moment, Zhao Jiande said from the podium, “In this monthly exam, one of the students in our class has gotten the first place in our grade, Jiang Yu. She got full marks in all the subjects. Let us congratulate her and hope that the other students will continue to work hard.”

“Ahem, when the parents go back, they shouldn’t put too much pressure on their children. They should adopt the correct teaching philosophies. It will be good enough if they make a little progress every time.”

After all, this kind of inhuman achievement was not something that ordinary people could do…

The parents sitting in the front all asked where was Jiang Yu’s desk, they wanted to learn from her parents. They wanted to know how these parents had brought up their child to be so outstanding.

When they had confirmed Jiang Yu’s location, they turned around and were shocked by the strange combination they saw.

Were… were these all Jiang Yu’s guardians?

They didn’t look like they were to be trifled with…

Only the middle-aged man in the middle looked quite friendly. As for the others… their faces seemed to say, “strangers are not welcomed”.

Forget it, they were too scared. It was better not to ask for advice…

It was 9:30.

Zhao Jiande stepped down from the podium and walked to the side. “Next, the first and second place students of this monthly exam will share their learning experiences. Parents, please look toward the screen.”

Jiang Zeyu looked at the screen expectantly.

His little sister was about to appear!

Now that Jiang Chenglang knew that Jiang Yu was the first-place rank, he immediately knew that Jiang Yu would appear on the screen. He also looked up.