Chapter 6: She Knows Something I Don't

Start from the beginning

    "No, that's alright," she responded quickly. "I want to be able to say goodbye to you before you leave for work."

    In a way she sounded anxious. I could tell something was up with her. But I wasn't sure what it was.

    "Alright. What time is it right now?"

    "Oh, I don't know," she said with a sigh.

    I looked down at my watch and saw that it was 10:30.

    "Dang. I should start getting ready," I groaned, beginning to sit up. But she wrapped an arm around my side, keeping me down.

    "Hey... what's up with you?"

    "I just don't want you to go to work, that's all."

    "Why? Are you sure everything is alright?"

    "Yeah, I just... I don't know. I was just hoping you could stay here. I guess I just..."

    "Are you still worried about the animatronics there?" I interrupted.

    She didn't respond. She just kept staring at me anxiously. She looked like she desperately wanted to tell me something. Like something was bothering her. Something more than just being scared about animatronics.

    "You look like you have something on your mind," I said. "Do you need to talk?"

    She looked away and sighed. "I just can't help but be worried that he might still be out there."

    "He's not at the pizzeria, okay?" I promised, putting a hand on her cheek to catch her attention. "He's at Fazbear Frights. You have nothing to worry about."

    "But what if he's not at Fazbear Frights?" she asked, her voice becoming more anxious. "What if he's somewhere else now?"

    "Y/n, where is this coming from?" I questioned.

    "I don't think he's at Fazbear Frights anymore."

    "What?"

    "I just... I don't know, wouldn't it seem strange that he'd just randomly still be there?"

    "Why wouldn't he be? He has nowhere else to go."

    "But what if he does? What if he did go somewhere else? What if he's at the new pizzeria?"

    "Surely somebody would've noticed him already. I've informed Henry about what Springtrap looks like. He would get rid of him instantly if he saw any sign of him," I assured her. "And besides, how could he even get to the new pizzeria anyway?"

    "I don't know, but I don't feel comfortable with you going back there." She wouldn't even look at me while she spoke.

    "Y/n, you're not making sense. Where are all these thoughts coming from?"

    "I..." she stopped and sighed. "Nevermind."

    "You can tell me."

    "No."

    "Y/n-"

    She turned away from me without saying anything else. I frowned, feeling my heart sink just a little bit.

    I figured she probably needed some space.

    I wrapped my arms around her from behind pulling her a little closer to me.

    "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

    "Thank you..." she whispered. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears. But at least she seemed more relaxed now.