However, there were over 500 names on the list.

An Yimin was filled with doubt as he squeezed out of the crowd. He was prepared to ask Teacher Zhao when he reached the class. However, because he was walking with his head lowered, he accidentally bumped into someone.

An Yimin was knocked back a step. However, because he had not been paying attention to where he was going, he quickly apologized, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry…”

That person opened his mouth and scolded, “Don’t you have eyes? Are you blind? What’s the use of having eyes on your face? If it’s useless, you might as well donate them!”

“I’m truly am sorry…”

Ji Guomin looked at him from head to toe. In his heart, he assumed that the person in front of him was a pushover.

His expression suddenly changed, and he covered his chest and said, “Ah, it hurts! You’ve hurt me!”

Chapter 170: 100,000 Yuan. Will That Be Enough?

An Yimin said nervously, “Sir, are you alright? Are your injuries serious? Do you want me to send you to the hospital?”

Ji Guomin bent over. “Aiya, I’m in so much pain. I can’t straighten my back. Aiya…”

An Yimin wanted to support him but he was afraid of hurting him any further.

He said helplessly, “Hold on. I… I’ll call an ambulance for you.”

“There’s no need for that.”

Ji Guomin grabbed his hand. “There’s no need to call an ambulance. You’ve injured me. You just have to compensate me. I don’t want much. 10,000 yuan will do!”

An Yimin was stunned.

How could someone ask for such a sky-high price?!

He looked at Ji Guomin’s sinister eyes and finally understood.

Why was this person really injured? He was clearly trying to cheat his money!

That’s right. He had just been walking and it was Ji Guomin who had bumped into him.

He was thinner and weaker than Ji Guomin. He was even knocked back a step, but Ji Guomin had looked just fine. Then, he opened his mouth and asked for money. It was clear that this man just wanted to extort him!

An Yimin frowned and said, “Sir, you are clearly not injured. How can you lie about this?”

“Who says I’m lying?!” Ji Guomin raised his voice. “You’re the one who wants to skip out on your debt!”

He grabbed An Yimin’s hand tightly and even tugged at him. He shouted, “Who here is your child? How can you refuse to admit when you’ve injured someone? What kind of parent are you? The child you raised must be a liar as well!”

“Everyone, come and take a look. Let’s see if this person still refuses to admit he’s wrong!”

He shouted loudly to attract the attention of the people around them. He continued to cover his chest with his other hand and pretended to be weak. “Ah, it hurts. I’m injured. It hurts so much. Ah ah ah ah…”

The parent-teacher meeting was about to begin. An Yimin did not want to continue arguing with him but this person continued to hold on to him tightly.

An Yimin has never met such a scoundrel before. For a moment, he did not know what to do.