What The?

Hope's P.O.V

I don't know what time it is. I don't know how long I've been here crying. I just curled up and been crying for what it feels like forever. Why can't I cast the spell and just go home? But then I get it.

I wipe the tears off my face and get up. I start running towards Alexandria. I run around in the streets and then finally arrive at Carl's house. I run inside and towards his room. Not here. I run back outside and back in the streets. I look around. With my hearing and scent i try to find him.

I can't hear Carl but I hear something else. Baby laughter. I smile at the sound of it and run towards the source.

I find Carl sitting by the lake playing with Judith. I smile as I see both of them. I walk towards them and then Carl notices me. He gets up and looks confused. Tears are still in my eyes and I can't stop smiling.

Hope: I-I was into the woods. Ready to cast the spell, but i stopped right in the middle, not knowing why. I was... crying and crying for no reason. Until I got it. When you were unconscious I sat by your side and promised you something. That I would stand by your side, for Always and Forever. And one thing I've taken from my uncle, I don't break my promises. I couldn't cast the spell cause I wanted to be with you. I want to be with you.

I say as I walk closer to him.

Hope: We've been through a lot Carl Grimes. Both of us... And you know what? Everyone one day is gonna die and no one is going to remember us so..What the hell?

I say right before I put my hand on his cheek and press my lips against his. At first he's surprised but then he gives in.

His hands move on my back as mine move up to the back of his neck. All of my senses have given in, and I like it. As our lips separate, so we can catch our breath, our heads lean towards each other.

Carl: I wanted to ask you before. Why did you die for me?

Hope: What is worth dying for if not love?

He smiles and then we kiss again.

Later that day we find ourselves sitting next to the lake, talking and playing with Judith. I have to say, I feel much better for some reason.

Suddenly something overwhelms me and makes me get up quickly. I squeeze my eyes shut and then walk closer to the water. I feel this hunger getting bigger and bigger each second.

Carl: You ok?

He walks closer.

Hope: No, stop.

I say right before I throw some water on my face

Carl: You sure? You look tensed up.

Hope: I.. I can't.. Control it.

Carl: It's OK. I know you won't hurt me.

I turn my head slowly and look at him. My eyes move from his and slowly to his neck and with my extended vision, I can see and hear his pulse. My eyes flash to my vampire ones and I quickly grab him from the neck and immobilize him on a tree as my vampire teeth come out.

After I realize what I'm doing, I back up and cover my eyes with my hands. Then I move them to the side and look at Carl. I can see his fear and feel it.

Hope: I... I'm sorry... I... have to go.

I turn around and run into the woods. The hunger becomes stronger and stronger. The veins under my eyes don't leave so I try to find something to eat. Something far away from Alexandria.

I start looking for animals but I find nothing. Suddenly I hear a noise and walk towards it. There I see Rick and Michonne. Shit. I try to control myself but they get closer and closer.

Then I see a walker walking towards them. Michonne walks towards it with her katana, but something overwhelms me and I run with my vamp speed towards the walker, grabbing it and dragging it into the woods before Michonne kills it.

I immobilize the walker on a tree. Its hands try to grab me but I don't care. I look at it clearer. Then its hands move up to my hand that holds it and scratches me a little, but I don't move. I just look at the scratch that now heals. My eyes flash again and I show my vampire teeth.

Then next thing I know, is that I'm drinking the blood of a walker. The walker tries to kill me at the same time but I just hold it there. When I've drunk all of the blood of the walker, its head is cut off and now in my hand. I look at it and then throw it on the ground.