Wolves

Hope's P.O.V
It's been a couple of days since my last visit at Jessie's and Carl's house. For some reason I'm not in the mood of seeing anyone. So I sit in my house and try to figure out ways of going back to Mystic Falls. I had an idea earlier. If I change the spell of objects traveling through dimensions, then I'll be able to travel as well. I sit on my bed and go through my notebook where I used to write some spells. I have the idea of combining the Teleporting spell with the dimension spell. It might work. But who knows. I have to try it before using it on me. I know.

I get out of my house and walk towards the walls. A lot of people are away from Alexandria because they found out that there's a pit with lots of walkers and if they got out they would head right over here. So with vehicles they would draw them away.

Now I'm thinking of using the spell on a walker or an animal. If they disappear then it means that my spell works. I wish it works.

But before I climb the walls, I hear a loud noise and a honk going off. I turn my head and see people entering Alexandria. People I haven't seen before. I try to look closer and then I see the intruders killing Alexandrians. I widen my eyes and run in my house. I grab my knives and a crossbow hidden under the bed and walk outside to kill as many intruders as possible.

I walk in the streets while hiding and I see a man grabbing a woman and slashing her throat. I walk towards him angry and kill him using my crossbow. He falls on the ground and I notice some men looking at me. They all have knives and walk towards me. I drop the crossbow and take out both of my knives ready to defend myself.

Hope : Give me your best shot. You won't succeed.

They all run towards me and I start killing each one of them. One guy takes my knife from my one hand and another one takes the other. So I'm defenseless, or that's what they think? My eyes turn yellow and I move my hands towards them. I raise all of them in the air and snap their necks, except one guy who I didn't see. With a knife he stabs me in the ribs and I let out a painful scream. My claws come out, so I grab him and dig my claws in his back, ripping his spine. I fall on the ground holding my ribs and look at the wound.

There's blood and it's a big cut but it has started to heal. I stand up with whatever strength I have left and grab my knives. I start walking towards Carl's house to see if he is alive. And I believe he is but on my way there, a guy appears in front of me.

Hope: Oh cmon, can't you just leave? What the hell do you want here?

He runs towards me and I run towards him. We grab each other's hands and start fighting. I punch him and kick him on the stomach. I notice another guy coming towards us so I start running towards his direction. I jump on him, throwing him on the ground and with my bare hands, I break his spine. But I don't notice the other guy coming towards me, ready to kill me until I hear a gunshot. I quickly turn around and see the guy falling on the ground and Carl far enough with a gun in his hands. I smile when I see him and walk towards him.

He puts the gun on his back and when we're a few feet away, he pulls me in a tight hug. At first I'm surprised but then I relax in his arms feeling safe.
We enter the house and stay in there taking care of Judith.

Hope: I can kill them all.

Carl: But that way, you are risking of letting everyone know you have powers.

Hope: I don't care. If I can help then I must.

Carl: I'm coming with you.

Hope: No. What about Judith?

He stays silent.

Hope: I'll be fine. I promise.

I hug him and then walk outside ready to kill everyone. These people made a huge mistake messing with us, and especially me.

Hiii! Did you miss me? You probably didn't miss me, you missed the story but it's alright. Another chapter is uploaded and I've already started writing the next one so sit tight and wait for it with excitement. 😜
Love ya!!