𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

SAME NIGHT, 3:50 amCHICAGO, ILLINOIS

SAME NIGHT, 3:50 am
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

THE END OF LOVE

"Amiko get down." she heard Von Shout before a another six shots went off hitting Von directly.

"VON!" Was all she screamed before everything happened in a flash.

Through the dark room that was filled with people was now glad empty with bloody bodies and pediatricians screaming afraid and fearful.

The only light that could be seen in the dark echoed room were flying bullets and fire from a pistol.

Feeling a thud of a body drop onto her she felt something leaking down her bare leg while she held true in her arms shielding her.

Amiko slowly looked down at the man of her life sweeping blood from his side, laying face down in his own blood, staining her white rhinestone platinum dress but at the moment she didn't care she was worried about Von.

"VON, VON!" amiko yelled turning him over before india grabbed true away from the scene quickly calling the paramedics.

"No,no, no please don't leave me." she sobbed holding his lifeless body, she repeatedly tapped his face.

"Please, please wake up!" She tapped dayvons bare face repeatedly, his eyes slowly arising open flicking his eye wide open.

"Miko I'm Ight , I'm straight." Dayvons raspy spoke before he started to move a bit amiko quickly stopped him.

"No Von don't move you're bleeding we gotta get you to a hospital!" Amiko flickered her mink eyelashes continuously stopping her self from crying once more, she wanted to be strong at this moment but was failing.

"Ma ma I'm straight just chill, ima be Ight I promise." Dayvon weakly smiled staring deeply into Amiko's almond brown eyes seeing her eyes water up by the minute.

Even tho he was slowly dying, he was happy enough he saved amiko from being shot, not regretting it either.

He was happy on how his life went, finally having the love of his life , a beautiful daughter with her then getting big in the rap game. he was happy with the way his life was going at the moment, most importantly he was happy he got to make sure his family and friends were feed something he always wanted to do and was grateful he got to.

He will always be happy the way his life turnt out knowing he rekindled with his true love from his past life in purgatory. he knew sooner or later this would come but didn't expect it to happen so soon now.