Guessing

Gus POV

So Matt liked someone and I was determined to find out who and help even though I started to have a crush on him but it's more important that they live but I want to confess but I need to find who it is to see if they like them back so either I had to try and see if I can make them like Matt back or make Matt fall out of love so I need to find out who it is though so I text Matt to come over and they said they would be here in 5 minutes or less so they got here and we went to my room Gus: "so I know you don't want tell me your crush name but can you give me information on your crush please and if I guess how it is you have to tell me" Matt: "okay um...well they are some one I talk to" they cough up so blood and flowers so I ran down stairs and got tissues and water and ran back Gus: "is it Boscha" Matt cleaned up his mouth and drank the water Matt: "Boscha is my cousin" Gus: "oh sorry but can you give me another hint" Matt: "he is a boy" Gus: "edric" Matt: "no but he is an illusionist" they cough up blood and flowers again Gus: "well you don't talk to many people not including illusionist" then I thought about it and realized the only other illusionist that they talk to then other then edric is me but maybe they knew someone else I look over at them they where blushing so hard so maybe it is me well it wouldn't hurt to try Gus: "is it me" Matt: "yeah it is"

To be continued

Words 298