I put on a simple outfit I put extra time into, so I can maybe impress Eunbi with my marvelous looks

I put on a simple outfit I put extra time into, so I can maybe impress Eunbi with my marvelous looks. Kidding. Maybe not.

I rush to grab my phone and head out to the van where my manager agreed to take me so I won't be seen in a taxi.

"Sunghoon be careful of being seen by anyone. Cover your face and don't be too loud and attract attention." my manager says to me while driving. 

I nod and continue anxiously scrolling through my phone, ignoring whatever nagging my manager is doing. 

"But most importantly... have fun. Don't come home too late Sunghoon!" he says jokingly. I finally look up from my phone and start laughing. 

"Manager-nim I swear it's not like that!" I shout back. 

"Sure sure. It's common to get close with your fellow idols while working. Don't get too close to her though! We don't want you to become a teen parent!" he says while smirking in the rear view mirror. 

"Our relationship isn't like that!! Manager-nim your imagination is wild!" I say while giggling. 

After a while we arrive at the café and I quite literally jump out of the van in excitement. I rush into the small café with a bright smile to find a table for us before Eunbi arrives. 

I quickly put on my mask to not draw attention to me. I sit down at a table and wait for her to arrive. I scroll through my phone while I wait and I accidently like her photo on instagram but thankfully I'm on my secret account.  

I admire her photo and fall into my thoughts. I get snapped back to reality when I feel a sharp vibration on the table I'm leaning on. I quickly flinch and see a bag on the table. 

I look up to see her beautiful face hidden behind a mask. 

"So sorry I'm late! You don't know what I went through to get here." she says while sitting down in the seat in front of me. 

"No worries! And what happened?" I ask while smiling. 

"I was so tired after rehearsals that I took a short nap right? And I totally forgot to put an alarm so at 4:40, Ryujin basically woke me up! Thank goodness I told her about this or else I wouldn't be here right now!" she says while laughing. 

"Okay so I'll buy drinks cause I was late!" she says while trying to get up. I hold her wrist tightly so she won't get up. 

"No no, I wanted to meet so I'll buy." I say while getting up and letting go of her. 

"Wow what a gentleman. But nah I'll pay." she says while looking up at the menu. 

"Shut it." I say while pushing her gently with my shoulder. We get up to the cashier and she starts staring deeply right at me. I clear my throat and try to brush it off. 

"H-Hello! What would you like to order?" she says slightly stuttering and looking red. 

"Hmmm I'll get a vanilla latte and she'll get?" I ask. 

"I'll get a strawberry lemonade with light ice and add extra lemon please!" she says while pulling out her card. I slap it away and pull out my card before she can pay. 

"Sunghoon I swear you won't see light again if you pay..." she says trying to hand her card to the cashier. I take her card and hold it high so she can't grab it. 

"I'm gonna pay give it up, dummy." I say while slapping the card on the table as she sighs. 

"Okay thank you, and one question." the cashier says while clearing her throat. 

"Are you single?" she asks me while another barista joins the conversation. 

"Yah that girl must me his girlfriend, idiot." the barista says to the cashier. 

"Uhm it's complicated..." I say while biting my lip. I can't say I'm single cause I can't give details to strangers but I'm not taken...

"He's taken. This is our 100th day together." Eunbi says before I can utter a word. I feel my face heating up and my heart beating out of my chest. 

Is this what true butterflies are like? 

~

Word count: 1306❤️❤️❤️