𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹... 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

"you two know each other?" emma questioned the two boys as they detached from the hug.

bryon answered the blonde, "i met him in pe. this guy is talented at sports." he wrapped his arm around niall's shoulder.

niall chuckled, "and this guy is an incredible swimmer."

"alright then. the beach isn't going to clean up itself." alexa told the group and emma nodded.

"but i haven't introduced you guys. niall. this is emma—" he gestured to the blonde, "and that's alexa—" he gestured to the brunette, "girls, this is niall."

emma smiled politely, "it's nice to meet you, niall."

alexa had a small smile on her face, "hello."

"and we meet once again, speedy." niall stated with a wide smile on his face.

"and it seems you're right. lets clean up this beach, it won't be cleaned on its own." alexa said as she adjusted her yellow gloves on her hands.

bryan told the group, "awesome. emma and i will go to the left side of the beach. niall and alexa, you guys take the right side of the beach. we'll meet up in half an hour, how's that?"

the group nodded their heads in agreement.

bryan clapped his hands, "great. we'll see you guys soon. bye."

"bye, lex." emma waved goodbye to the brunette before she walked away with bryan.

niall turned to face the rooney, "looks like its just the two of us, speedy."

"lovely. lets get to work." alexa said blankly before she walked off to the right side of the beach and began to pick up the rubbish that was left on the sand.

"don't you want to get to know me?" niall questioned as he remained stood behind alexa whilst she was picking up the rubbish from the sand.

as alexa was picking up the rubbish and placing it in the bin bag, she ignored the question and replied, "less talking and more helping, new guy."

niall chuckled, "wow. an academic student. check—" he drew a tick in the air, "talented at art. check—" he drew another tick in the air, "and an ignorant person. check—" he drew one final tick in the air with his finger.

alexa rolled her eyes in annoyance before she stood up from her seat, "i'm not ignorant. i'm simply just doing what we came here to do. to clean up the beach."

niall knelt on his knees and picked up the rubbish before he placed it in the bin bag, "we might as well get to know each other." he suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

"i'm alexa. i'm the youngest in my family. i have seven older sisters. i paint." alexa listed as she made her way back to the original spot where she and niall would meet with bryon and emma.

niall blinked in shock, "seven sisters? wow, that's a pretty big family."

alexa shrugged her shoulders with a small smile on her face as she thought about her family that was back in atlantica kingdom (excluding her sister ariel who was also exploring the world), "i'm used to it. we're all close."

"that sounds amazing." niall stated quietly as he looked down at the sand. before alexa could ask if he was alright, he noticed emma and byron making their way towards the two. they both had a bin bag that was full of rubbish so he quickly changed the topic, "maybe one day you can teach me to paint." niall said with a soft smile on his face.

alexa noticed that niall didn't have a smirk or grin on his face as per usual. this time, it was a genuine smile which made alexa's heart beat speed up. she had no idea why but she liked niall's smile, "someday." alexa simply said with a smile on her face.