Just as Jiang Yu had said, the surgery progressed very quickly.

Jiang Yu’s movements were very practiced. It was as if every step had been imprinted into her mind and was now smoothly flowing out.

As the patient undergoing surgery, Feng Linbai could hear the crisp sound of the utensils when they touched each other and could feel Jiang Yu’s movements. However, he was more focused on…

Jiang Yu’s touch and her gentle breathing.

She was so close to him and there was a faint fragrance coming from her. It was fresh and pleasant.

Feng Linbai began to imagine what she would look like the moment he opened his eyes after the surgery…

Oh, it seemed like he would need another month to recover.

What a bummer.

..

Ke Yanbin was waiting anxiously outside the operating theater.

Although only half an hour had passed, to him, every second that passed felt like years.

The door to the operating theater opened.

Ke Yanbin swiftly rushed up. “Master, everything ok?”

Chapter 98: Feng Linbai’s Surgery Is Done

Feng Linbai’s eyes were covered with a layer of gauze.

He was lamenting the fact that the surgery had ended so quickly and that he did not spend much time alone with Jiang Yu, thus he ignored Ke Yanbin.

Ke Yanbin thought that there was something wrong with the surgery, so he quickly went to ask Jiang Yu, “Miss Jiang, is my master… doing Well?”

Jiang Yu took off her gloves, hat, and surgical gown and replied, “Yes.”

Ke Yanbin glanced at Feng Linbai. The corners of Feng Linbai’s lips were pursed into a line. He looked like he was in a bad mood. He stood at the entrance of the operating theater and did not leave.

Ke Yanbin asked carefully, “The surgery has no side effects, right?”

“Of course not.”

Ke Yanbin pondered. Then why was his master’s reaction time so slow after the surgery?

Jiang Yu reminded him, “You can only remove the gauze after three days. You won’t feel anything for now. You will take time to recover.”

“Half a month after the surgery, you should be able to vaguely feel the light from the outside world. Then, you should be able to see clearly day by day, you should have full vision within the month”.

“During this period of time, don’t come into contact with any strong light. Take your time, give your eyes time to adjust. Don’t overwork yourself, it’ll be detrimental to your recovery.”

Ke Yanbin asked in detail, “Is there anything else we need to pay attention to? For example, don’t wash your face, don’t exercise or anything like that?”

“Don’t touch any water before removing the bandages. You can do a moderate amount of exercise afterward as long as it isn’t too intense and you don’t sweat too much.”

Ke Yanbin wrote everything down, “Thank you.”

Although he wasn’t confident now, at least now there was hope, right?