realization

Karan realized what he did, now he wants just to finish his shoot as soon as possible.

For the completion of the shoot, it required 8 days, now he just wants to complete it soon.

In the early morning, 6:30 am
He goes to the director and asked plz start the shoot and complete his shoot as soon as possible. Finally it's the time which his all work done now he is ready to go.

He asked Omi booked his returung ticket as he don't want to wait any longer.

Here Teju was restless as they didn't talk to each other from past 2- day.

She is now sacred af like anything . So she asked her manager to book a ticket as she is going to meet him.

I reffered teju manager as (Tgm)

T: why you haven't book my ticket yet.(she literally yelling to them)

Tgm: aree baba why you are screaming to me. First of all when ticket will be booked when ticket will be available. There is no direct ticket.

T: WTFF...

Tgm: we can do one thing what that would be very hectic.

T: and what is that..good damnit why you are craeting so much suspence. Just tell I will do any thing.

Tgm: the flight is interconnecting nd

T: okay okay no problem just book it and give me update god damnit ...nd fast please

Now Karan teju both book the ticket to meet them each other. No one tried to connect to each other.
As Karan thought he will give her surprise where as teju thought he is angry is won't receive. Earlier she tried to call but he not respond because of his guilt.

So, agae kya hota uske k liye bnne rhe iss story prr..

Sorry late update k liye. Personl life mai bhaut cheez chl rhi thi ab sab shi toh I'll try to update this story regular basis.

Thank you aap sab k response k liye.

And please comment kr btana kaisa lga??