Valentine week

So, this is Valentine's week and I haven't uploaded the story so this entire Valentine's week stroy will be super romantic.so, please do comments and vote also. Love you all ❤

So, teja is busy with her naggin show and karan has gone other to shoot some music album. They didn't spend a single time after that final night. After the final night dropping teja at her home omi told him he has to go to Delhi for a music album as this was decided earlier.

Now present time.
7th Feb: Rose day
At 1:30 am both free from their shoot.
Karan video call her within 3 rings she picked up his call.
K: too fast laddoo
T: miss you😔 tu kab aayega. I really miss you. (making a sad face)
K: I know baby you miss me I miss you too. I want to hug you I want to kiss you. Love you soo much. I never missed so much in my 34 years of life span as I missed you.
T: while listening to all this teja had tears in her eyes and said love you too.
Karan doesn't want to make her cry so he change the topic and said baby aaj kya h?
T: while making faces and said kya h? I don't know,?
Karan knows she was upset so he said aaj se valentine's week start h..
T: ohh achha (in a sarcastic tone)
K: baby iita sad kyun I'll be there with you very soon.
I swear..
Teja by hearing this she was damnn happy and kissed her phone screen and love you.

Karan happy gets happy seeing her smiling and said lets play a game.
T: game what game?
K: aree just say will you play or not?
T: okay I'll play but what game?
K: Cool, so the rule is as you know valentine week chl rha so jisne v pehle kuch gift dusre ko diya then wo winner harne wale ko punishment milega.
So, are you agree on Tejaaa ( with smirk)
Teja doesn't know what to say or maybe confused. By looking his face karan said common laddoo show your sportsman spirit.
T: okay kool I'm accepting your challenge.
Suddenly someone knock the door and said mam car aagyi h kitna time?
T: haan bas dada ho gays 5 min.
T: karan bye mera pack up ho gya I need to go bye. Saying this she cut the call.

Do aaj k liye iita hi...aage k updates k liye keep voting and commenting.
Next as promised next valentine update will be super hot + interesting. Please shower your love 💕