"Mhm," you hummed or rather the demon did.

Dean  sat down next to you on the bed and wrapped you up in his arms, pulling  your back into his chest. He massaged your temple and ran his fingers  through your hair, pushing it out of your face. He kissed the crown of  your head and the demon let out a soft sigh that you just knew was meant  to taunt you. And you fumed.

"That feels so good," the demon moaned and you felt Dean's heartbeat thump a little faster against your back.

That bitch, was it seriously trying to seduce your boyfriend; or who you hoped would ultimately be your guy.

"Good,  I'm glad," Dean kissed your hair again, lingering this time and  pressing another to your forehead when he cupped your cheek, tilting  your face to give him more access. "You must have a lot of questions."

"Just one," the demon said, turning your body in his arms so you faced him, sitting between his legs.

"Hit me, sweetheart."

"Do  you find this body attractive?" Dean furrowed his brows instantly at  the demon's choice of words and you thought that was it, that he'd  figured it out. But you weren't expecting what came next and neither was  he.

Against your will, you shoved him further back into the  headboard he was leaning on and he grunted. His gaze turned lustful as  you straddled his lap, caging his hips between your thighs. You grabbed  his hands and roughly dragged them over your body, letting him feel  every inch of you and moaning aggressively when he squeezed your ass.  Then, you kissed him with a burning need, all tongue and teeth. And you  felt all of it, along with the anger bubbling in your veins which caused  your body to start vibrating unnaturally like when you were first  possessed.

"De?" You smiled at the feel of your lips moving under your own will.

The  demon's plan to piss you off backfired, you were back in control. But  not for long when you felt something hit you like a freight train and  you fell backwards off of the bed, hitting the floor hard with your  shoulder and retreating back into the void of your mind. Damn-it.

"Y/N?!" Dean worried, sliding off of the bed to help you up, making sure you hadn't hurt yourself.

You  were back on the sidelines, watching as the demon shoved Dean back onto  the bed and jumped on top of him, ripping open his grey tee as he  groaned, obviously enjoying your dominant side. Even if it wasn't  technically your dominant side.

Fuck, you thought he was supposed to be some sort of 'infamous hunter', though you supposed right now he wasn't really thinking with that head.

"You  know those sweatpants you're wearing leave nothing to the imagination,"  the demon moaned against his ear as you leaned over him. "This is  interesting..."

You pushed aside the torn cotton, letting your fingertips trace over the anti-possession tattoo on his chest.

"You're going to need one too, if you wind up sticking around." He smirked.

"Matching ink, kinky."

You  continued to trail your fingers over his inked skin. Noticing how it  was the same as his brother's before you dug your fingernails harshly  into his flesh and your hand shook.

'I'll do anything you want, just let him go.'  You bargained with the demon, gaining enough control over your hand to  stop your nails from breaking his flesh just yet, but not enough to warn  him. You were definitely leaving deep imprints in his skin at this  point and Dean gasped.