Part 3

You anxiously tugged at Dean's purple flannel, wrapping it tightly  around your waist as you opened the front door to your brother's house.  It smelt like Dean or at least his detergent and you found that calming.  You were kicking yourself now for letting him go so easily, you  should've insisted on getting his phone number at the very least, but  you didn't want to force something if he wasn't feeling it. Although, it  was a little hard to believe he didn't by the way he kissed you  goodbye. Maybe you could make a day trip up to Lebanon in a week or two;  it was a pretty small town so you figured someone would have to know  where the Winchesters lived.

"What are you doing here?" Snapped your brother, Simon, from the other room when you walked into the foyer.

"I-I'm staying with you, r-remember?" You stammered nervously, meeting him in the kitchen.

"The hell you are, get out of here." He demanded, glaring at you from where he leaned up against the counter.

"B-but-"

"I'm not going to tell you again, brat. Get out!" He yelled and you'd finally had enough.

"You  can be such an ass sometimes. So what, I think you made a mistake  breaking up with June, since when do you even care what I think?" You  scowled, it wasn't like your brother to hold a grudge against you for  this long for something so trivial. But then again it wasn't like him to  leave you behind across state lines with no way home either. "I get it,  you're mad. I just don't understand why, did she cheat on you or  something?"

"Last warning, Y/N." He said, oddly extremely calm.

"You  know what, if anyone has the right to be pissed, it's me. Do you even  care what I've been through or how I got home... You left me in the middle  of nowhere with a fucking tornado on my ass and a dead cell phone and  no money. I had to hitch a ride and spend the night with two guys in a  very ominous looking muscle car because my brother is a complete and  total jerk. Luckily, they turned out to be really great but things  could've gone a lot worse if Dean didn't come along." You rambled, you  were missing him already.

"Winchesters, of course." Simon groaned to himself and rolled his eyes, "where are they now?"

"They left," you shrugged and shook your head. "Wait, how do you know their name?"

"Should've  known they wouldn't leave a poor, helpless, defenceless little girl on  the side of the road." He sneered, his brown eyes turning to pure  obsidian with a blink of his eyes.

You thought you were imagining it for a moment and your knees locked in fear as you continued to stare. It  couldn't be- It had to be the way the sunlight hit his face, it was  casting a shadow under his brows making them look black. That made  sense, right? Yeah, that had to be it. You were desperately trying to convince yourself that you weren't crazy.

Your  brother watched you with a sinister smirk and volcanic glass eyes,  waiting for a reaction from you. One that wouldn't come as you stood  frozen in place.

And after what felt like minutes which was  probably a matter of a seconds, he grew impatient and his face twisted  into an expression of displeasure. He expected something more along the  lines of running and screaming, that's what he wanted and that's what he  was going to get.

He made his way over to the knife block on the  kitchen counter, pulling the largest one from its place and feeling the  weight of it in his hand as he slowly made his way over to you.

"S-Simon?"

"Simon's not home right now but you can leave a message after the beep." He snickered. Whatever the hell that meant. "He's still hanging around up here," he said, tapping his temple with an index finger, "-somewhere. View-only though."