If he remembered correctly, Fifth Young Master Feng was already 22 this year and his little sister was still so young. To his little sister, he was a dangerous person!

Was he an old cow wishing to eat young grass[1]?

[1] A romance where the man is significantly older than the woman.

Jiang Zeyu’s brows furrowed. He had a plan in mind. With a twist of his foot, he called out, “Aiyo! Little Sister, I sprained my ankle. It hurts so much. Can you send me to the hospital?”

Jiang Yu looked at Jiang Zeyu, who was clearly trying to scam her and fell silent.

Ke Yanbin heard Feng Linbai’s voice through his earpiece. Feng Linbai instructed, “Bring him into the car as well.”

Although Ke Yanbin didn’t agree with this, he could not disobey Feng Linbai’s order.

“Fourth Young Master Jiang, my master wishes for you to get into the car as well. We’ll send you to the hospital first.”

“There’s no need to go through so much trouble.” Jiang Zeyu said with a wave of his hand. “Little Sister can send me there. Tell your master to go back. My little sister is not free today.”

Chapter 80: Something That You Can’t Say in Front of Me

Like a mouthpiece that could not express emotions, Ke Yanbin mechanically said, “My master also said that Fourth Young Master Jiang is a very talented racer. Your legs cannot be crippled. It’d be better if we got you to a hospital quickly.”

Jiang Zeyu: “…”

He even knew about this?

Of course, Jiang Zeyu did not know that the man was paying so much attention to him. This could only mean that Fifth Young Master Feng really had his sights set on his little sister!

Otherwise, why would he look him up?

Jiang Zeyu was on full alert now. Meanwhile, Ke Yanbim turned around and went back to the car.

Jiang Zeyu: … Eh? This was an unexpected victory? The enemy had been persuaded to retreat so quickly?

Reality proved that he was just overthinking things.

Ke Yanbin walked to the car. He opened the car door and then someone stepped out.

The first thing he saw was a single long leg. A leather shoe touched the ground, the leg wrapped in a pair of black suit pants that exuded a power that was ready to be unleashed at any moment.

Then, that person got out of the car.

He had black hair and black eyes. His facial features were exquisite and prominent, like a work of art that had been meticulously crafted by the Heavens. Each and every inch had been meticulously designed to form a perfect face.

He heard the people around him gasp.

Time seemed to have stopped.

This man was so handsome!

As soon as he walked out of the car, the people who stood close to him suddenly seemed to melt away to form a backdrop behind his glowing figure. Nobody stood a chance.

Ke Yanbin walked in front at a steady pace, while Feng Linbai slowly followed behind him.

This time, he still did not carry his white cane but he still walked calmly. Outsiders would never have guessed that he was blind.