Chapter 6

The moment I made that realization I took a few steps back in horror and continued banging on the window frantically and screaming for help from anyone nearby

The moment I made that realization I took a few steps back in horror and continued banging on the window frantically and screaming for help from anyone nearby. "Come on kitten, let's not make this harder than it has to be." he said while clicking his tongue, "Just come here and take your punishment like a good girl and maybe you'll enjoy it." he continued which only caused me to scream louder. I didn't get away with it for long because soon he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him while covering my mouth with his large hand.

He pulled me towards the teacher's desk and sat down pulling me onto his lap. I tried kicking him but he just roughly held me down and then whispered, "How about we make a deal huh? I promise that I won't remove a single piece of clothing from you or myself if you just sit still and listen to me. That seems fair doesn't it?" I stared at him with wide eyes still deciding what to do about this.

'If I agree to this he probably has something planned but at least he can't touch me and if I don't agree he'll probably do whatever he wants to me. I think the best choice is pretty obvious here.'

"Yes...it does seem fair." I whispered to him making him grin widely and honestly he looked breath taking but right now that smile made me terrified and somehow I began shaking in fear. "Glad you think so my dear kitten because what I have planned is surely something we're going to enjoy." he said while placing me on his right thigh and making me face him. "Now here's what you're going to do kitten when I say start you're going to move your hips and grind against my thigh that you're sitting on and if you cum before I tell you to then let's just say that I'll give you something much harder to grind against." he murmured into my ear.

I clenched his shirt with both hands and looked down while saying, "Please I don't want to do this, I've never done anything like this and I don't want it to happen this way. Please we had a deal and you promised you wouldn't touch me." He looked at me blankly before chuckling, "I never promised not to touch you kitten that is a truly impossible thing to accomplish but I am keeping our promise like I said. Not a single piece of clothing is being removed in my game but before we start one more thing." He grabbed my chin and brought my face so close to his that I could feel every breath he took and whispered, "There's something else I need to claim first..." before smashing our lips together.

I didn't have time to react but before I knew it his tongue slipped inside, past my my lips and began a battle of its own while his hands roamed my body. One hand in my hair making sure I don't pull away and the other on my hips keeping our bodies pressed together and just when I thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen his lips finally left mine but not before nipping my bottom lip and pulling it with his front teeth. "Your first kiss." he finished while wiping the tears flowing down my face. 

"Why are you doing this!? Can't you just leave me alone!" I yelled while pushing his hand away and trying my best to get off him. His grip tightened and he pulled both my hands behind my back and kept them there ignoring my struggling entirely. "We made a deal and I need you to follow through on it or there are consequences you will face." he sighed while rubbing my cheeks.