Other than the boys who were too embarrassed to stare directly at girls, the rest of the boys were staring intently at the girl as she walked into the classroom.

Song Bi did a running commentary, “Eh, Brother Yu, the great beauty has walked in. Is she looking for someone?”

Jiang Zeyu said, “She’s looking for me.”

Song Bi slowly turned his head and said doubtfully, “That’s not right, Brother Yu. In the past, no matter which beauty appeared, you would never care.”

“Even if the school belle of another school came to confess to you, you wouldn’t even spare her a glance. You usually wouldn’t give a d*mn who she was looking for. Why are you… so different today?”

“Because I have a history with this…” Jiang Zeyu emphasized his last two words, “great beauty.”

Song Bi was shocked. “You… you have a history together?”

“Of course.”

Song Bi: “Do… Do I know this story?”

Chapter 71: Don’t Let One’s Own Fertile Water Flow Into Others’ Fields

Jiang Zeyu tilted his head. “I don’t know why, but I don’t think the story you’re thinking of is a good one.”

Song Bi laughed dryly. “Then, Brother Yu, what history do you have with this beauty?”

Jiang Zeyu nodded his chin. “Take a look again.”

“What?”

What did Brother Yu want him to see?

Song Bi turned his head with a blank expression and saw the girl walk over to Jiang Yu’s seat and sit down.

“She… is she here to look for Jiang Yu?”

Song Bi thought for a moment. “Brother Yu, I understand.”

Song Bi: “You have a history with her, so she has to be your sis-in-law..”

Jiang Zeyu: “…”

A book fell on Song Bi’s head. Jiang Zeyu’s forehead twitched. “You can be stupid sometimes.”

Song Bi held his head. “Brother Yu, hurry up and tell me the secret!”

Jiang Zeyu urged him again, “Take a closer look.”

Song Bi mumbled softly, “I’ve already looked carefully. The only thing I’m lacking now is binoculars…”

Jiang Zeyu: “Then don’t you think that she looks a little like me?”

Song Bi was stunned.

He was no longer confused, instead, he was dumbfounded.

“Brother Yu, you said that she looks a little like you. Do you mean… She, she, she, she, she…”

Song Bi felt like his tongue was on fire. After saying “She” a few times, his voice went a few octaves higher that it sounded like it was going to break.

“She’s Jiang Yu!!!”

Jiang Zeyu covered his ears and moved to the side to avoid being affected by the sound waves. “Yes, is it very strange?”

How could this not be strange?

Song Bi ridiculed in his heart. Brother Yu said these words casually with a small hint of mockery. Don’t think that he didn’t know that Brother Yu was secretly pleased.