Although doing a makeover on an ordinary person would really show off their level of craft, but to polish a gray pearl and let it shine, wasn’t that far more interesting?

Xia Lingwei said proudly, “Is this standard okay? It seems that your Jiang family indeed has great genes. Do you have any other younger sisters or brothers that you need to bring over?”

“No,” Jiang Xingyi said, “I only have one younger sister.”

“Then, this clown…” Xia Lingwei quickly covered up her mouth. She coughed in an attempt to cover-up. “Ahem, what about this little brother?”

Jiang Xingyi didn’t even look at Jiang Zeyu. “No need. Let him continue to look like a clown.”

Jiang Zeyu: “…”

Chapter 68: The “Disappearing Lower Body” Style

Forget it, he was in a good mood now, he did not wish to argue with Jiang Xingyi!

In any case, Jiang Xingyi fulfilled his wish to see his little sister wearing pink!

Jiang Zeyu’s heart was pounding like crazy. His eyes sparkled as he looked at Jiang Yu. He surveyed her from head to toe, and then from toe to head.

As he looked, he felt that something was wrong.

Wasn’t his little sister’s clothes a little too short?

Where were her pants?

Jiang Zeyu calmed his heart and asked carefully, “Little Sister… are you only wearing clothes on your top half?”

Jiang Xingyi looked at Jiang Zeyu as if he were looking at a country bumpkin. “Don’t you know? This style has been very popular lately, the ‘Disappearing Lower Body’ style.”

Jiang Zeyu defended himself, “How would I know?! I’m not in the entertainment industry!”

“Wait, didn’t you say that you only focus on singing upon entering the entertainment industry? How do you know so much?”

Jiang Xingyi replied, “It was written in the fashion magazine I was reading earlier.”

Jiang Zeyu said, “… You just learned this yourself?! What right do you have to criticize me?!”

Jiang Xingyi gave him a sidelong glance. “I know more than you, so of course I have the right.”

Jiang Yu lifted up her suit jacket and declared, “I’m wearing pants.”

It was just that they were short and couldn’t be seen from the outside.

But it was still better than not wearing them at all.

She couldn’t accept not wearing them either.

The two of them looked at the part of her pants that was exposed.

Jiang Xingyi: “Pfft.”

Jiang Zeyu: “Pfft.”

Xia Lingwei also laughed. “Don’t worry, I won’t let your little sister expose herself.”

Jiang Xingyi was part of the entertainment industry. Female celebrities constantly competed with each other over who was more beautiful, there were plenty of people who wore even less than this.

Jiang Yu only revealed her legs. The parts that shouldn’t be exposed were all tightly covered, so he didn’t think there was anything wrong with it.

His little sister’s legs were straight, slender, and well-proportioned. Even the depressions on the sides of her knees looked good.