“Who’s compatible with him?”

One in front and one behind. Although the two voices emphasized different things, they said the same four words.

Jiang Yu nodded and repeated, “Very compatible.”

Jiang Zeyu: “…”

Jiang Xingyi: “…”

The two of them snorted in contempt and turned their heads away.

Jiang Yu sighed in her heart. Is this what they call blood brothers? They really were similar.

She looked at Jiang Xingyi.

As Jiang Xingyi got into the van, he took off his hat and mask.

His jawline was tight and smooth, his nose bridge was high, and his skin was clean and fair. He looked cold and distant, his long legs were slanted to one side because of the limited space between the seats.

Without a doubt, Jiang Xingyi indeed had a face that would be perfect for a magazine feature.

Feeling Jiang Yu’s gaze, Jiang Xingyi turned his head.

It has been more than ten years since he has seen his little sister, so he actually didn’t know what to say.

Asking her how she had been all these years, or asking her how she felt upon returning, both seemed too polite and superficial.

When she was lost 14 years ago, she had still been a baby. Who would have thought, in the blink of an eye, she has grown so big.

Chapter 62: Thank You for Making Me Out to Be Beautiful

When his little sister had been born, Mother Jiang’s health wasn’t very good. Father Jiang was busy all day because taking care of his company.

Although the family hired a nanny to take care of them, there were times when the four children of the Jiang family couldn’t be taken care of.

At that time, the first and second brothers were already in school, the fourth brother was still too young. Although Jiang Xingyi was still a young kid, he had already begun to learn how to take care of his younger brothers and sisters.

He was soft and gentle in nature, always caring and patient in nature. Every day, he would sleep at the designated time, and when he wasn’t sleeping, he would train his black, grape-like eyes on his little sister.

Later on, when his little sister went missing, he was very sad.

The family dismissed the neglectful nanny, and they had sent people out to look for her. They posted notices in the newspaper for a long time but they found nothing.

In his anxiety and despair, Jiang Xingyi sneaked out to look for his little sister. In the end, he too was almost kidnapped. Fortunately, his family had arrived in time to save him.

After that, he was locked up at home and kept under close watch to keep him from sneaking out again.

In the end, after a month of searching, he finally accepted this fact.

His little sister would not be coming back.

In the year that his little sister had gone missing, he had constantly thought to himself, where could his little sister have gone?

Was she still alive?

Was she living well?

Was she crying? Was she eating properly?