However...

She still could not swallow her anger.

Jiang Wan was deep in thought. She took out a small box from the innermost drawer in her cupboard.

She opened the box and fished out a simcard.

..

Jiang Zeyu paced back and forth at the entrance of Lan Cui Mall.

If someone was close enough, they could hear him mumbling in a low voice, “No matter what clothes sister wears, you must praise her beauty. No matter how many stores sister has to go to, you must not say that you’re tired. If sister asks if she should buy it, you must answer with a yes...”

... It was as like the bald examinee was about to face the final exam and was scrambling to memorize the answers at the last minute.

Chapter 56: Black-White-Gray Assassin

Jiang Zeyu was in the midst of memorizing those replies when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder.

He turned around and saw Jiang Yu standing behind him.

“Let’s go.”

Jiang Zeyu nodded like a chick pecking at rice and followed behind her.

Walking into the mall, Jiang Yu asked casually, “Do you know what to wear to a banquet?”

Jiang Zeyu: “… An eve… evening gown?”

Jiang Yu: “… Nevermind, forget I asked.”

She didn’t expect to hear any helpful answers from Jiang Zeyu.

Her? Wear an evening gown to a banquet?

She might stumble and get herself all twisted like a pretzel.

Just thinking about it made Jiang Yu…

No, she couldn’t even bear to think about it.

Jiang Zeyu was fiddling his fingers behind his back.

No wonder his sister wanted to buy clothes, turns out she has a banquet to attend…

The much talked about family recently within the inner circle, could it be the Feng family banquet?

Sigh, he had long blacklisted Jiang Chenglang, maybe he shouldn’t have done that.

Otherwise, perhaps he could have gone to the banquet with his sister?

“Wait here, I’ll go and ask.”

After Jiang Yu instructing him, she walked to the information counter and consulted with the staff at the service desk.

The staff gave her a list of shop names and floor numbers, Jiang Yu returned with the answers.

“Let’s head to the second floor first.”

“Okay, little sister.”

Jiang Zeyu was alert.

Today, he was going to be his sister’s sidekick. Wherever his sister went, he would follow. He would be responsible for carrying all her purchases and paying for them, clocking in all the standards procedures of shopping with a girl.

Perfect.

Jiang Yu and Jiang Zeyu went to the second floor. Jiang Yu found the shop she was looking for.

However, Jiang Yu only got to the entrance. She glanced at the shop before turning around and leaving without any hesitation.

The shop was filled with long and short skirts meant for young girls. They did not match her style.

[✓](1)Bigshot Gets Loved By All After Transmigrating Into A Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें